Time: 04:00 GMT+8 on January 03, 2020
Free Daily Football Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Overfill games are no problem for the dominant Liverpool
The Liverpool FC‘s supremacy within the Premier League has shown no mark of drop off during the joyful game pile up, and the tight battle 1 – 0 victory against the Wolves on Sunday then shown their lead to put back in 13 points as we going into the new year. Manager Jurgen Klopp’s squad has now won 10 Premier League games on the bounce, and that stalemate at Old Trafford still the only time they have decreased points on this campaign. They targeted for the title run, and their amazing performances at Anfield has played a vital role within their success. Liverpool is now undefeated in 50 Premier League ground matches, 40 of those has resulted in a Liverpool victory. Their last disappointment to win a top-flight game at Anfield came at the end of January 2019, so the visitors Sheffield United assist will not have hope on Thursday matchup.
Sheffield United’s on the road undefeated record finally ended
Sheffield United’s long undefeated record on the road finally breaks on Sunday as they were defeated by Manchester City, however, once again it was far from a terrible display from the low profiled team. After the loss, they are still in decent rankings which is 8th position within the top flight, and they will certainly be making it a hard time for Liverpool on the upcoming matchup. However, the thing that they mustered no shots on target at the Eithad is a mark of how things will happen at this venue, so we will consider not much from this team going forward.
- Liverpool has won their 1st league fixture in only one of the last five calendar years with 2 draws and 2 losses. The lost for their 1st game for 2019 against Manchester City, the only loss in Premier League in 2018 to 2019.
- Liverpool wins the reverse game against Sheffield United in a 1 – 0 and will try to make it on league double against the Blades for the 1st time since 1990 to 1991 event.
- Under the management of Jurgen Klopp, the Reds has won the entire 11 of their ground league matches against promoted squads by an aggregate scoreline of 33 – 5. Liverpool is undefeated coming from their last 26 matches at Anfield since they were defeated in a 1 – 2 against Blackpool in October under Roy Hodgson with 21 wins and 5 draws.
- Sheffield United defeated Everton in a 2 – 0 at the Goodison Park earlier on this campaign they have not won in on the road against both Merseyside squads in the same competition from 1965 to 1966, a campaign that saw Liverpool victory the league and Everton win the FA Cup.
- Sheffield United FC has won only one coming from their last 13 on the road matches against Liverpool in the entire tournaments with 1 draw and 11 losses, getting up a 2 – 1 victory within the Premier League in April 1994.
Head to Head of Liverpool vs Sheffield United:
|28/09/19||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|24/02/07||Liverpool||4 – 0||Sheffield United|
|19/08/06||Sheffield United||1 – 1||Liverpool|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|29/12/19||Liverpool||1 – 0||Wolves|
|26/12/19||Leicester City||0 – 4||Liverpool|
|14/12/19||Liverpool||2 – 0||Watford|
|07/12/19||Bournemouth||0 – 3||Liverpool|
|04/12/19||Liverpool||5 – 2||Everton|
Last five matches of Sheffield United:
|29/12/19||Manchester City||2 – 0||Sheffield United|
|26/12/19||Sheffield United||1 – 1||Watford|
|21/12/19||Brighton & Hove||0 – 1||Sheffield United|
|14/12/19||Sheffield United||2 – 0||Aston Villa|
|08/12/19||Norwich||1 – 2||Sheffield United|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up Liverpool squad for a full time of 2 – 0 scorecard, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.