English Premier League
Time: 20:30 GMT+8 on December 14, 2019
Free Daily Football Betting Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Liverpool is consistently showing the official mark of success
Liverpool FC will welcome the Watford squad at Anfield for the English Premier League and the host will try to continue its surge of dominance in the league when they will face off the bottom table Watford on Saturday. This current season, The Reds have shaped themselves into a squad efficient for pounding out winnings even when they don’t inevitably deserve them. This would be considered an official mark of a great team and they continued to surge that layer in midweek in a 2 – 0 victory against Salzburg to bring them to the Champions League knockout rounds. Liverpool’s ways of supremacy have turned the Premier League into an interesting one-horse race as we go towards the halfway point. Manager Jurgen Klopp’s players are eight points clear of Leicester City in second, while their 3 – 0 victory against Bournemouth last weekend and reach seven league wins on the comeback. They are undefeated within the top flight since their 1st match of 2019 and didn’t lose a Premier League game at their own home soil since April 2017.
Watford’s 3rd time lucky as they designate Nigel Pearson
It’s extremely clear that Watford FC is known as the underdogs on this upcoming matchup, and that is before you even see the visitor’s own shape. The Hornets have only won once in the league this season and they are already on their 3rd manager of the competition. The single win came from against the 19th placer Norwich, and Watford’s’ nine losses coming from their 16 matches puts them in the rough bottom of the table and few six points off course of safety. In on the road games, Warford has lost five coming from their eight Premier League matches, including the 8 – 0 rout at the Etihad. On this upcoming fixture, they will come up against a squad that has won 15 league matches on the bounce at the ground, registering an average of three goals for each game on this venue this season.
- Liverpool’s last three ground Premier League matches against Watford have showcased winnings with 6 – 1, 5 – 0, and 5 – 0. No team has ever won four straight ground matches by a margin of 5+ goals against a rival in top-flight history.
- Liverpool is secured to be top of the Premier League stage at Christmas and the last three events of a squad didn’t get the title having been top at Christmas have been Liverpool back then in 2008-09, 2013-14 and 2018-19.
- Liverpool has six wins coming from their last seven Premier League matches against Watford with 1 draw, registering 25 goals and conceding only four in those games.
- This will be considered as the 35th encounters between the top and bottom teams within the Premier League history, with the squad starting top with 24 wins, 6 draws, and 4 losses.
- Since the Reds winning in a 1 – 0 within their 1st ever Premier League trip to Anfield back then in August 1999, the visitors have lost their last five on the road games against Liverpool by an aggregate score of 1 – 20.
Head to Head of Liverpool vs Watford:
|27/02/19||Liverpool||5 – 0||Watford|
|24/11/18||Watford||0 – 3||Liverpool|
|17/03/18||Liverpool||5 – 0||Watford|
|12/08/17||Watford||3 – 3||Liverpool|
|01/05/17||Watford||0 – 1||Liverpool|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|10/12/19||Red Bull Salzburg||0 – 2||Liverpool|
|07/12/19||Bournemouth||0 – 3||Liverpool|
|04/12/19||Liverpool||5 – 2||Everton|
|30/11/19||Liverpool||2 – 1||Brighton|
|27/11/19||Liverpool||1 – 1||Napoli|
Last five matches of Watford:
|07/12/19||Watford||0 – 0||Crystal Palace|
|04/12/19||Leicester City||2 – 0||Watford|
|30/11/19||Southampton||2 – 1||Watford|
|23/11/19||Watford||0 – 3||Burnley|
|08/11/19||Norwich City||0 – 2||Watford|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Reds squad for a full time of 4 – 0 scorecard, and with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.