SEA Games 30th Men’s Football
Time: 16:00 on November 25, 2019
Venue: Rizal Memorial Stadium, Manila
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Malaysia U22 and Myanmar U22 will faceoff a Rizal Memorial Stadium in Manila Philippines for the 30th SEA Games Men’s Football. It’s been a long time for Malaysian Tigers under the management of coach Ong Kim Swee, and this team is still respected at the 2019 SEA Games in the Philippines when they are titled as runner up in the competition. For the record, in 2017 SEA Games, The Tigers make it to the finals, however, was defeated to Thailand in a 0 – 1 scoreline. For that reason, the Malaysian squad is the crowd’s favorite in the opening of SEA Games against their opponent. Back in the 2017 SEA Games, the Malaysian host comfortably beat Myanmar U22 in a 3 – 1 victory. Moreover, the Malaysian Tigers has 2 wins and 1 loss when bothU23 squads encountered each other and the overall of Malaysia club is really great as they were undefeated within the 2020 AFC U23 qualifying round by beating the Philippines in a 3 – 0, defeating Laos in a 1 – 0 plus a draw scoreline against China 2 – 2. Concurrently, team Myanmar has not been acknowledged by Malaysia in Group A. In the process of the arrangements, Myanmar was lost to Vietnam national team in a 0 – 2 scorecard. Subsequently, this squad also defeated by Chiangrai United by 0 – 5 scoreline and previously obtained a 2 – 3 loss against the Thailand team in a friendly match. The final matchup before the lost was closed, then the Myanmar national team provided a stalemate against Vietnam in a 2 – 2 scorecard within the field of PVF Training Center in Vietnam.
- From the last year’s matches played by Malaysia U23, they have 2 wins, 1 draw, and no loss, however, in percentage terms they have 66% in winnings, 33% in draws while 0% in loss coming from their previous games.
- During the recent year of the Malaysian team, they averaging 2.0 goals each game and they have conceded an average of 0.67.
- In Malaysia’s U23 home games record in this time, they have recorded a win rate of 50% in 1 win coming from ground matches. 50% in 1 of these fixtures at home soil has been in a stalemate, with the remaining 0% resulting in a defeat for the ground team.
- From the last year’s Myanmar U23 that has played 3 games. They have 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 loss. These statistics give them a recent win draw loss rate percentage of 66% – 0% – 33%.
- During the recent year of Myanmar squad, they averaged 3.67 goals per game, and they have conceded an average of 2.33.
- In Myanmar’s on the road games last year, their average number of goals scored is 2.0 while they have conceded 3.5 in terms of average.
Head to Head of Malaysia vs Myanmar:
|21/08/17||Malaysia U23||3 – 1||Myanmar U23|
Last five matches of Malaysia:
|26/03/19||Malaysia U23||2 – 2||China U23|
|24/03/19||Laos U23||0 – 1||Malaysia U23|
|22/03/19||Malaysia U23||3 – 0||Philippines|
|16/01/19||Army United FC||3 – 1||Malaysia U23|
|24/08/18||Malaysia U23||0 – 1||Japan U23|
Last five matches of Myanmar:
|13/11/19||Thailand U23||3 – 2||Myanmar U23|
|05/09/19||Chiangrai United||5 – 0||Myanmar U23|
|07/06/19||Vietnam U23||2 – 0||Myanmar U23|
|26/03/19||Japan U23||7 – 0||Myanmar U23|
|24/03/19||Macau U23||0 – 4||Myanmar U23|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up for the Malaysia Tigers for a full time of 2 – 0 scorecard, team match goals in this match is Under 2.5, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.