Postponed due to coronavirus outbreak (TBD)
Manchester City vs Arsenal Team Preview
2019 – 2020 English Premier League Manchester City FC vs Arsenal FC ✓ Football Predictions ✓ Soccer Odds ✓ Head to Head ✓ Betting Tips ✓ Match Preview ✓ Team News ✓ Insights ✓ Statistics. Manchester City will welcome the Arsenal squad in the City of Manchester Stadium, to be determined (Postponed due to coronavirus outbreak). The Citizens will be trying to avenge their disappointing 2 – 0 loss against Manchester United at Old Trafford when they meet The Gunners on the upcoming matchup. Man City’s superiority is now hanging in the air following the crushing defeat on the weekend as their top rivals The Red Devils defeated them for the 3rd time on this term. This will be considered as the best opportunity for Liverpool to take another surge towards its 1st Premier League title. The current holders now in the 25 points off track of Manager Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool, and it seems that their momentum in dominance will come into an end. However, Manchester City still has six wins coming from their last nine Premier League games, and when at their ground soil this improves to seven wins from their last nine. With the dream title is entirely over, they still have the chance to avoid competing with Chelsea, Man United, and Leicester for the runners up position, so they will not suffer too much of their attention away from this term.
On the other hand, Arsenal is improving however, still, it’s a long way to go. The Gunners obtained another victory under the management of Mikel Arteta on the weekend, widening their undefeated winnings to eight Premier League games in progress. Nevertheless, the four stalemates within this period still put them a dismal 9th rank in the league, eight points off track from the top four and with few serious engagements in the future. When it comes to on the road games, Coach Mikel is yet to win within the league, a total of 5 draws during his time. Enhancements to the defensive mechanism of the team are really remarkable. However, they still coming into this match with only three clean sheets in 13 Premier League outings.
Manchester City vs Arsenal Insights and Statistics:
- Manchester City has a total of seven losses within the Premier League matches for this season, one more than they had within their previous two merged campaigns. Now the average league rank of their rivals in these seven losses on this term is 9th and this was the Arsenal place within the table on this upcoming game.
- Manchester City has won their last six games against Arsenal in the entire tournaments, this was the best winning surge against The Gunners. They have registered at least one goal within the last 9 ground soil games. They are undefeated for 5 home soil games.
- 12 of the last 16 Premier League Goals Man City have scored against Arsenal have been registered within the 1st half, registering a goal at least twice within the 1st half of four coming from their last six Premier League engagements.
- Arsenal FC is undefeated from their last seven league matches with 1 win and 6 draws, with each of their last five in a row ending level. The Gunners have never drawn six straight on the road matches in their history. They have won the last 3 games.
- Arsenal has lost their last five league games against Man City, the last had a longer losing streak against a rival back then between 1974 and 1977 against Ipswich Town, it was seven straight losses. They are undefeated for 8 games.
- Arsenal was not able to win one out of the last 5 on the road games. They have registered at least one goal within the last 3 games. They are undefeated for 7 outings.
Head to Head of Manchester City vs Arsenal:
|15/12/2019||Arsenal||0 – 3||Manchester City|
|03/02/2019||Manchester City||3 – 1||Arsenal|
|12/08/2018||Arsenal||0 – 2||Manchester City|
|01/03/2018||Arsenal||0 – 3||Manchester City|
|05/11/2017||Manchester City||3 – 1||Arsenal|
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|08/03/2020||Manchester United||2 – 0||Manchester City|
|23/02/2020||Leicester City||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|16/02/2020||Manchester City||2 – 0||West Ham|
|02/02/2020||Tottenham||2 – 0||Manchester City|
|21/01/2020||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Manchester City|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|07/03/2020||Arsenal||1 – 0||West Ham|
|23/02/2020||Arsenal||3 – 2||Everton|
|16/02/2020||Arsenal||4 – 0||Newcastle|
|02/02/2020||Burnley||0 – 0||Arsenal|
|21/02/2020||Chelsea||2 – 2||Arsenal|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Citizens squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
Manchester City -1.5
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.