English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on January 18, 2020
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Free Football Tip for Malaysia and Singapore
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of football prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Manchester City vs Crystal Palace Match Preview
Manchester City FC will welcome the Crystal Palace at the Etihad Stadium for the English Premier League campaign. The Citizens have almost given up on their search for the league title, but still, they have provided good performance results. In their previous on the road game, Man City dominated the Aston Villa in a 6 – 1 results. It was considered as a dominant play by the City as they managed 71% of the ball and given 22 shots. Star striker Sergio Aguero was in magnificent touch as the Argentinian player registered 3 goals for Man City. Winger Riyad Mahrez has also contributed two good plays wherein he scored twice while forward Gabriel Jesus registered only one goal. The defense mechanism has been the usual and biggest problem in the Sky Blues, however, when the tough strikers are attacking, the squad will feel confident.
Talking about the Crystal Palace, they have been in good touch with the side controlling a 1 – 1 stalemate against Arsenal from their last match. The Eagles have 42% of the possession but able to manage the game well enough to keep the point. Forward Jordan Ayew is keeping his impressive shape as he registered again for his team. It is considered as a tough season for the Eagles as the squad is currently sitting on the 9th place with 29 points coming from their 22 matches. this would be expected to be hard for the Palace since they will be encountering one of the toughest squad in the league.
Manchester City vs Crystal Palace Performance Analysis:
- Crystal Palace has lost only once from their last nine Premier League matches with 3 wins and 5 draws, with the Palace sweeping a behind victory with 1 win and 3 draws from four of those games.
- Crystal Palace defeated Manchester City from their last on the road Premier League game at this venue and the Eagles have never won a straight trip matches against the Citizens.
- Crystal Palace FC becomes the only 3rd squad to win on the road against the defending Premier League champions in consecutive seasons following Liverpool in 2000 to 2001 and 2001 to 2002 while Tottenham in 2016 to 2017 and 2017 to 2018.
- Manchester City has seven wins coming from their last nine Premier League matches against Crystal Palace with 7 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss, winning for every of their last two games.
- Manchester City’s last matchup with the Palace, they have won by a 5+ goal margin for the 15th time in their 136 Premier League matches managed by Pep Guardiola. They have won by such a margin in only 13 coming from their 1st 734 matches in the tournament.
Head to Head of Manchester City vs Crystal Palace:
|19/10/2019||Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Manchester City|
|14/04/2019||Crystal Palace||1 – 3||Manchester City|
|22/12/2018||Manchester City||2 – 3||Crystal Palace|
|31/12/2017||Crystal Palace||0 – 0||Manchester City|
|23/09/2017||Manchester City||5 – 0||Crystal Palace|
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|12/01/2020||Aston Villa||1 – 6||Manchester City|
|01/01/2020||Manchester City||2 – 1||Everton|
|29/12/2019||Manchester City||2 – 0||Sheffield United|
|27/12/2019||Wolves||3 – 2||Manchester City|
|21/12/2019||Manchester City||3 – 1||Leicester City|
Last five matches of Crystal Palace:
|11/01/2020||Crystal Palace||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|01/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|28/12/2019||Southampton||1 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|26/12/2019||Crystal Palace||2 – 1||West Ham|
|21/12/2019||Newcastle||1 – 0||Crystal Palace|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the City squad to win on this upcoming matchup, both teams to score and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Singaporean handicap of:
Manchester City -2.75
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.