10/02/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Manchester City FC is looking to extend their winning streak at Etihad Stadium but Dinamo Zagreb is also expected to aim for their back to back wins in visiting Manchester, who will prevail on this matchup? The host maintains their Premier League challenge through 3 – 1 victory at Everton, however, it’s better to focus on Champions League which seems the most important today. City boss Pep Guardiola has undone job to do in the elite squad campaign, while the recent shape of City in Europe showing to them a rainy goal this season. The host has a little threat in the table and this is to have another three points on this upcoming matchup. The host remarkable 3 – 0 victory against Shakhtar Donetsk has put them in a higher position in the table. They are important by the fact that their two toughest group opponents, Atalanta and Shakhtar, are both have to play their match on the road. Definitely eased their struggle on the road, while in their home soil they have nine coming from their last 11 group table matches. However, on that run, it must hit double digits for this week.
Dinamo Zagreb is now leading its way on this group following their 4 – 0 victory against Atalanta, but we can consider it as temporary for the visitors because they are preparing to take their first trip to City. This has been priced up as lots of outsiders. The Croatian squad was defeated to nil in each coming from there on the road matches the last time they made the group stage. We have already seen the City’s European form and we expect goals on this engagement. They strike at least four goals in three coming from their four knockout fixtures earlier this year., while their great performance in 3 – 0 victory against Shakhtar has seen them kick off this season in style. At the Stadium, things are in favor for the hosts, City has won their last four Champions League home soil matches through an aggregate score of 19 – 4, with the odds that favor on a 5th on the bounce.
- Manchester City has never won five in a row in the tournament and the host has lost once coming from their last 11 home soil group stage fixtures with 9 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.
- Manchester City’s comfortable 3 – 0 victory against Shakhtar Donetsk was Boss Pep Guardiola’s 30th managerial UEFA Champions League victory by three or more goals and only Carlo Ancelotti has 32 wins more by that edge in the history of the tournament.
- This is the first time that Manchester City will clash on Dinamo Zagreb in this European tournament and also the first-ever meeting with the Croatian squad.
- GNK Dinamo Zagreb didn’t win coming from their last 15 Champions League on the road games with 2 draws and 13 losses.
- Dinamo Zagreb is winless in the road matches against English squads in entire competitions in Europe.
Last Five Matches of Manchester City and Dinamo Zagreb:
|09/28/19||Everton||1 – 3||Manchester City|
|09/24/19||Preston North End||0 – 3||Manchester City|
|09/21/19||Manchester City||8 – 0||Watford|
|09/18/19||Shakhtar Donetsk||0 – 3||Manchester City|
|09/14/19||Norwich City||3 – 2||Manchester City|
|09/27/19||Lokomotiva Zagreb||0 – 4||Dinamo Zagreb|
|09/24/19||Karlovac||0 – 7||Dinamo Zagreb|
|09/21/19||Varazadin||1 – 0||Dinamo Zagreb|
|09/18/19||Dinamo Zagreb||4 – 0||Atalanta|
|09/13/19||Dinamo Zagreb||1 – 0||Istra1961|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Team Match Goals||Over 2.5|
|Full-Time Score Result||3 – 1|
|Match to Win||Manchester City|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|First Player to Goal||Kevin De Bruyne|
|To Win Both Halves||Manchester City|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Soccer Bet365 Tipster for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.