English Premier League
Time: 01:30 GMT+8 on December 22, 2019
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Free Daily Football Betting Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Manchester City’s title defense will be too hard
Manchester City FC will welcome Leicester City at the Etihad Stadium for the English Premier League and both teams will try to close the gap on the Premier League leaders Liverpool. The City will come into this pre-Christmas battle and will try their best to successfully defending their title within the Premier League and it’s hanging by the most breakable threads. They were energetic from their 3 – 0 victory against Arsenal last weekend, however, the fact remains that they are still in 3rd position within the table and some 14 points off-track with Liverpool. This scenario of catching up with the leaders is going to show the toughness in the battle. The Manchester City’s major concern here is their defensive mechanism, along with Vincent Kompany’s summer move and the early injury of center-back Aymeric Laporte was seriously weakened their defensive presence in the field. They have conceded over a goal each match on average and have secured only one clean sheet coming from their last seven Premier League matches.
Leicester City’s opportunity to take advantage of top squads
While in the midst of Manchester City’s poor performance defending champions, Leicester so far again the courageous underdogs that making a challenge to the title. They come into Christmas 2nd within the stage, however, they still to see the 10 points interval between themselves and Liverpool. This would be the reason why The Foxes had 13 points bolster within the top four is evidence to only how good manager Brendan Rogers has them playing right now. Having said that, Leicester undertakes to drop points for the 1st time since the beginning of October last weekend as they resulted in a draw against Norwich, and their defensive inflexibility has come incomplete somewhat over the last few weeks.
- Manchester City has 249 wins in Premier League matches since the 1st of January 2010 and they could become the 2nd squad in English top-flight history to make 250 victories in a single decade, following Manchester United back then in 2000 with 255.
- Manchester City has not lost consecutive ground soil league matches since February 2016 under manager Manuel Pellegrini. Furthermore, one of those matches was against Leicester with 1 – 3, this was also the last time the team encountered with The Foxes above the Citizens within the table.
- Manchester City has four wins coming from their last five Premier League encounters against Leicester, but losing the other in December last season 1 – 2 at King Power Stadium.
- Leicester City FC has won their last four Premier League on the road matches, by an aggregate score of 17 – 1. The Foxes have previously won five straight on the road games within the top-flight.
- Leicester City has lost their last three Premier League on the road matches against Man City and having won four from their 1st five visits to Maine Road/Etihad Stadium within the tournament with 1 loss.
Head to Head of Manchester City vs Leicester City:
|06/05/19||Manchester City||1 – 0||Leicester City|
|26/12/18||Leicester City||2 – 1||Manchester City|
|18/12/18||Leicester City||1 – 1||Manchester City|
|10/02/18||Manchester City||5 – 1||Leicester City|
|19/12/17||Leicester City||1 – 1||Manchester City|
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|15/12/19||Arsenal||0 – 3||Manchester City|
|07/12/19||Manchester City||1 – 2||Manchester United|
|03/12/19||Burnley||1 – 4||Manchester City|
|01/12/19||Newcastle||2 – 2||Manchester City|
|23/11/19||Manchester City||2 – 1||Chelsea|
Last five matches of Leicester City:
|14/12/19||Leicester City||1 – 1||Norwich|
|08/12/19||Aston Villa||1 – 4||Leicester City|
|04/12/19||Leicester City||2 – 0||Watford|
|01/12/19||Leicester City||2 – 1||Everton|
|09/11/19||Brighton||0 – 2||Leicester City|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the City squad for a full time of 3 – 1 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Manchester City -1.5
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.