10/30/19 03:45 GMT+8
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Manchester City FC will host the struggling Southampton at the Etihad Stadium for the Carabao Cup and will try to surge past the visitors for this upcoming matchup. The city must not be overconfident in overcoming the out of form Southampton squad and must secure every action that will lead them into consecutive winnings. The visitors will not be filled up with enjoyment when looking at their game list at present. Southampton endured a worst 9 – 0 Premier League defeat this past weekend against Leicester City and this scoring table has just previously happened in the Premier League on one other event and over 24 years ago. Following the experienced loss at the weekend, the visitors will not be high on confidence going into their next game. However, they likely are worried about their next matchup even more, as they will visit to face Pep Guardiola’s creative Manchester City squad this Tuesday. The city is already surging their offensive attack cylinders over the past week and they have netted a merged total of eight goals over their last two matches in all tournaments. The host is used to racking up massive score lines and they already give eight in the net on this season against Watford and we consider that they will be looking at this fixture against not in form Southampton squad as a chance to impress. Following this past weekend, the visitors obtained the worst defensive record in the Premier League as they currently conceded a total of 25 goals. We are backing up the host for a 5 – 0 scoreline with Malaysian football betting odds of Manchester City -2.5
- Manchester City has netted an amazing 32 goals in 10 Premier League matches, which is seven goals more than the next highest scoring squad.
- Manchester City has scored over 2.5 goals in 10 coming from their 15 competitive matches on this season and they also won seven coming from their 15 competitive fixtures by three or more goals.
- Manchester City is undefeated in 13 League Cup games.
- Manchester City is undefeated in six games against Southampton.
- 12 of the previous 14 victories went to City.
- Southampton FC only won on the roadway back then by 2004.
- Southampton has one clean sheet coming from the last six games.
- Southampton’s four of the last five fixtures have resulted in over 2.5 goals.
- The last nine encounters at Etihad Stadium has resulted in eight ground wins and 1 draw.
Head to Head of Manchester City vs Southampton:
|12/30/18||Southampton||1 – 3||Manchester City|
|11/04/18||Manchester City||6 – 1||Southampton|
|05/13/18||Southampton||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|11/29/17||Manchester City||2 – 1||Southampton|
|04/15/17||Southampton||0 – 3||Manchester City|
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|10/26/19||Manchester City||3 – 0||Aston Villa|
|10/22/19||Manchester City||5 – 1||Atalanta|
|10/19/19||Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Manchester City|
|10/06/19||Manchester City||0 – 2||Wolves|
|10/01/19||Manchester City||2 – 0||Dinamo Zagreb|
Last five matches of Southampton:
|10/25/19||Southampton||0 – 9||Leicester|
|10/19/19||Wolves||1 – 1||Southampton|
|10/06/19||Southampton||1 – 4||Chelsea|
|09/28/19||Tottenham Hotspur||2 – 1||Southampton|
|09/24/19||Portsmouth||0 – 4||Southampton|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||5 – 0|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
|Team Match Goals||Over 3.5|
|Full-Time Team Winner||Manchester City|
|Handicap||Manchester City -2.5|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.