England Premier League
10/26/19 19:30 GMT+8
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Manchester City will try to close the space between the leaders Liverpool as they faceoff with Aston Villa at Etihad Stadium. This will be the first time this season that the host has seen the interval between their club and Liverpool following the Premier League leaders having a hard time to a stalemate at Manchester United. The Man City still noticed themselves six points off track of the top and just two above Leicester City in 3rd place, so it will be a long run for the perfect start for the defending champions. Their achievement over Crystal Palace last weekend was not as flamboyant as we most likely see from Manchester City, However, it was really needed three points and they followed it with a 5 – 1 dumping of Atalanta club in the Champions League. On the other hand, Aston Villa will not force it on the upcoming matchup, although the newly shifted squad was having a hard time at the start of the season as their chance of new signings solidify in the team, however, a 2 – 1 victory against Brighton last weekend has given them their 1st back to back Premier League achievements this season, forcing them up to 12th position in the table and three clear of the drop zone. When it comes to defensive mechanism there is lots of work to do for Aston Villa, they have conceded in all but two league matches on this season, however, we consider these things as good at the end of the pitch. They have scored 15 times coming from their nine fixtures and have only missed finding the net twice.
- Manchester City has didn’t loss from consecutive home soil games since February 2016 and also boss Pep Guardiola haven’t lost back to back at their ground.
- Manchester City has lost two coming from their four home matches in the Premier League this season with 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.
- Manchester City is victorious from their last nine Premier League ground matches against Aston Villa by an aggregate score of 30 – 4.
- Aston Villa is victorious from their last two Premier League matches and it’s more than they had from their previous 20 in the tournament with 1 win, 3 draws and 16 losses.
- Aston Villa didn’t score in seven coming from their last nine Premier League encounters with Manchester City with 1 win,1 draw and 7 losses.
Head to Head of Manchester City vs Aston Villa:
|03/05/16||Manchester City||4 – 0||Aston Villa|
|01/30/16||Aston Villa||0 – 4||Manchester City|
|11/08/15||Aston Villa||0 – 0||Manchester City|
|05/24/15||Manchester City||3 – 2||Aston Villa|
|10/04/14||Aston Villa||0 – 2||Manchester City|
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|Manchester City||5 – 1||Atalanta|
|Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Manchester City|
|Manchester City||0 – 2||Wolves|
|Manchester City||2 – 0||Dinamo Zagreb|
|Everton||1 – 3||Manchester City|
Last five matches of Aston Villa:
|Aston Villa||2 – 1||Brighton|
|Norwich||1 – 5||Aston Villa|
|Aston Villa||2 – 2||Burnley|
|Brighton||1 – 3||Aston Villa|
|Arsenal||3 – 2||Aston Villa|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||5 – 1|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Over 3.5|
|Half-Time Team Winner||Manchester City|
|Full-Time Team Winner||Manchester City|
|Asian Handicap||Manchester City -2.5|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.