UEFA Champions League
10/23/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Will the top positioned Group C Manchester City to continue its surge to make it three wins against Atalanta at Etihad Stadium for the UEFA Champions League. The host is looking to get three points on this upcoming matchup, which would place them on the edge of the last 16. The Premier League Champions is struggling on its domestic start, however, they still have six points coming from their two matches to get ready to host the newbies Atalanta. The visitors have made a not well start for their first time Champions League season, which leads to the City as the hot favorites to get the points this week. The host is firm from their victory against Crystal Palace, which gives them only six points shy of leaders Liverpool. The people are targeting to bring back the title, however, there are recommendations that this season’s main objective is to prioritize the Champions League. The host begins with a focus on Europe, after the two tough victories. Will the consecutive winnings continue in midweek? On the other hand, Atalanta noticed as their tough opponent on their group, however, their Champions League hopefuls have turned down after their back to back losses. The visitors were the top scorers in Serie A as the campaign ended, it resulted in their 3rd position, while this current season will bring more of the same scores for Atalanta. They are in a 3 – 3 thriller at the top four rivals Lazio. The visitors must mark their authority on the group stage a few more push at the end of the campaign. They still have an impressive attacking squad, as seen in their clash against Lazio. This will be a problem for City’s Pep Guardiola has to worry about, particularly since the host initialized without a recognized central defender. It’s Atalanta’s technical offensive attacking side could tear apart host at the back.
Head to Head of Manchester City vs Atalanta:
These two teams will be having their first time to faceoff from the past two decades.
- Atalanta and Manchester City have never previously encountered in a European tournament.
- Atalanta’s previous European encounters with English rivals were in the 2017-18 Europa League group stages.
- Atalanta is the 1st Italian squad to lose their 1st two UEFA Champions League fixtures, the last side to lose their opening three in the tournament was Otelul Galati of Romania in 2011-12.
- Atalanta is the 5th Italian club Manchester City have encountered in UEFA European tournament and also Inter Milan, Juventus, AS Roma and SSC Napoli.
- Atalanta has lost their two matches in Group C and conceding six goals.
- Manchester City is victorious from their last five ground matches in the Champions League and scoring 21 goals.
- Manchester City is victorious from its two opening fixtures in the UEFA Champions League group stage on this season.
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|10/19/19||Crystal Palace||0 – 2||Manchester City|
|10/06/19||Manchester City||0 – 2||Wolves|
|10/01/19||Manchester City||2 – 0||Dinamo Zagreb|
|09/28/19||Everton||1 – 3||Manchester City|
|09/24/19||Preston North End||0 – 3||Manchester City|
Last five matches of Atalanta:
|10/19/19||Lazio||3 – 3||Atalanta|
|10/06/19||Atalanta||3 – 1||Lecce|
|10/01/19||Atalanta||1 – 2||Shakhtar Donetsk|
|09/28/19||Sassuolo||1 – 4||Atalanta|
|09/25/19||Roma||0 – 2||Atalanta|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||4 – 1|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Over 3.5 @ 1.96|
|Full Time Winning Team||Manchester City|
|To Score Anytime||Raheem Sterling|
|Asian Handicap||Manchester City -1.5|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.