English Premier League
Time: 03:30 GMT+8 on February 20, 2020
Venue: City of Manchester Stadium
Manchester City vs West Ham United Match Preview
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of trusted online sports betting in Asia particularly in football betting tips and prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Manchester City vs West Ham United News
Manchester City FC will welcome the West Ham United squad at the City of Manchester Stadium for the English League campaign. The Citizens will be trying to avenge their disappointing 2 – 0 defeat from Tottenham Hotspur when they faceoff The Hammers at Etihad Stadium on weekend. Frustration was felt on Sunday’s engagement against the no Harry Kane Tottenham and the most interesting disappointment here for the fans is the absence of the Ukrainian professional footballer defender Oleksandr Zinchenko because of suspension. Defenders Aymeric Laporte and Benjamin Mendy will likely to replace Oleksandr Zinchenoko. On the other hand, ground soil victory must be considered as West Ham have been having a hard time at the back in 2020. The Hammers provided a two-goal advantage within a 3 – 3 stalemate against Brighton, with the squad dropping into the relegation area within the Premier League table. Manager David Moyes’ players are not considered as decent in outing trip games, however, I think that they are not capable of containing the Citizens’ party at this venue. From their last engagement in Man City, the Citizens registered a tough battle victory against West Ham United. Attacking midfielder Felipe Anderson will possibly return in the line following the three weeks’ absence due to rib injury, unfortunately, the winger forward Andriy Yarmolenko remains at the bench.
Manchester City vs West Ham United Insights and Performance Analysis:
- West Ham United FC has lost 20 coming from their 23 Premier League on the road matches against the former champions The Citizens with only 1 win and 2 draws and with their only win coming at Manchester United back then in December 2001 in a 1 – 0 scoreline.
- West Ham didn’t win in any of their last 16 Premier League matches in which they have conceded at least once with 4 draws and 12 losses since the 3 – 1 victory against Watford in August. West Ham doesn’t secure a clean sheet with Manchester City since November 2012, conceding the entire 14 since.
- West Ham has acquired only four points from a possible 39 in Premier League matches at this venue with only 1 win, 1 draw and 11 losses. They are not able to win one out of the last 3 on the road games.
- Manchester City has lost six Premier League on this term and as many as they had within their previous two campaigns merged. Boss Pep has never defeated seven games in any of his previous 10 top-flight campaigns. They are undefeated for 4 home soil games.
- Manchester City was victorious in every of their last seven Premier League engagements against The Hammers and registering 23 goals and only conceding three in response. They have scored at least one goal within the last 8 home soil games.
Head to Head of Manchester City vs West Ham United:
|10/08/2019||West Ham||0 – 5||Manchester City|
|27/02/2019||Manchester City||1 – 0||West Ham|
|24/11/2018||West Ham||0 – 4||Manchester City|
|29/04/2018||West Ham||1 – 4||Manchester City|
|03/12/2017||Manchester City||2 – 1||West Ham|
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|02/02/2020||Tottenham||2 – 0||Manchester City|
|21/01/2020||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|18/01/2020||Manchester City||2 – 2||Crystal Palace|
|12/01/2020||Aston Villa||1 – 6||Manchester City|
|01/01/2020||Manchester City||2 – 1||Everton|
Last five matches of West Ham United:
|01/02/2020||West Ham||3 – 3||Brighton|
|29/01/2020||West Ham||0 – 2||Liverpool|
|22/01/2020||Leicester City||4 – 1||West Ham|
|18/01/2020||West Ham||1 – 1||Everton|
|10/01/2020||Sheffield United||1 – 0||West Ham|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Citizens squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Asia handicap of:
Manchester City -2.5
*Odds may change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.