10/01/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Old Trafford, Manchester
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Manchester United is a goal-shy host in their upcoming matchup against Arsenal an interesting question here is can the Old Trafford squad find a way to beat the visitors? The host managed the disgrace of a Carabao Cup elimination at the League two Rochdale on Wednesday, although they improved in the next stage by the skin of their bones through a penalty shoot-out. Man United was able to break the Dale defense only once within the initial 90 minutes, regardless of having many chances to increase the scoreline in their favor, although the insufficient of harshness they showed in the final 3rd was also the same routine. However, their impressive 4 – 0 Premier League opening victory against Chelsea, the netted goals have scorched up for United, and their boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has observed his men score six times in seven matches.
As we have seen for the host that injuries have been the top reason in the decline of their offensive output, although the comeback of Paul Pogba and the probability of returning Anthony Martial in which could help in that regard, particularly with Marcus Rashford take place the latter within the treatment room. As you can notice, since the visitors win, the host has registered 122 shots incoming from their seven games and only Manchester City with 152 and Chelsea with 124 racked up to strive more over the same period. The clue that has probability conversion has been the issue, although there are few to recommend that Man United can improve their performance against Arsenal. The visitors’ offensive mechanism has been working well smoothly compared to the host, and the Gunners will make on the road trip this week having scored at least two netted goals in each coming from their last five matches and in six coming from their last seven overall.
- Manchester United has three losses coming from their last six Premier League home soil matches with 2 wins and 1 draw, as many as they have come from their previous 52 at Old Trafford with 32 wins, 17 draws and 3 losses.
- Manchester United is undefeated coming from their last 12 Premier League matches against Arsenal at Old Trafford with 8 wins and 4 draws since a 1 – 0 defeat way back then in September 2006.
- Arsenal’s all three on the road games in Premier League against Manchester United were victories and have been on different days of the week in Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Arsenal FC has obtained one or faced three a penalty in each coming from their last four Premier League matches and probably become only the sixth squad in the tournament’s history to see a penalty given in five consecutive matches.
- Arsenal is seeking to record consecutive victories in Premier League against Manchester United for the 1st time since winning both fixtures way back in the 2006-07 campaign.
Last Five Meetings of Manchester United vs Arsenal:
|03/10/19||Arsenal||2 – 0||Manchester United|
|01/25/19||Arsenal||1 – 3||Manchester United|
|12/05/18||Manchester United||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|04/29/19||Manchester United||2 – 1||Arsenal|
|12/02/17||Arsenal||1 – 3||Manchester United|
Manchester United LWDWW
10 – 7 Arsenal WLDLL
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|To Score in First Half||Arsenal|
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 2|
|Match to Win||Arsenal|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Soccer Bet365 Tipster for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.