9/20/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Old Trafford
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
The Manchester United solidify themselves for a comeback to the Europa League as they welcome the FC Astana to kick of the fixture. The Red Devils middle campaign rush towards the Premier League top 4 coming from their sudden end last season, and their destructive finish to the league tournament saw them ruined for the Champions League qualifiers. As a result, in placing them in 6th place they are going to back in the Europa League and with so much value on a top-flight this season and we would expect some tough rotation from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this campaign. It was an interesting start of the season for Manchester United, they dominated Chelsea with 4 – 0, however, the full-time scorecard was really impressive for the winners in the end. In addition, there were 2 draws against Southampton and Wolver then a disappointing defeat at their home soil against Crystal Palace. After the loss, they got a comeback win against Leicester City at the weekend, while their tough performance shows a lot of edge at the back.
Undeniably, the Red Devil’s top concern on this season has seeking the final item, and the problem is showing in their scoring table, it was a low scoring affair because they only netted 4 times coming from their last 4 matches. We could say that Astana doesn’t show a threat to Manchester United back in line. The visitors have only qualified for the first time in 2013 and made an exit out of the group tables. FC Astana has five losses coming from their nine Europa League group table on the road games and only won 2 times. On that performance in the campaign they tend to keep a good tight ship at the backline, they just conceded 11 goals coming from their last 10 Europa League on the road games.
- Manchester United is undefeated coming from their last 11 Europa League fixtures with 8 wins and 3 draws, they won the tournament last time in 2016-17.
- Manchester United has 2 losses coming from their last two home soil matchups in the European tournament but they never defeated in a row at Old Trafford before.
- This will be considered as the first time to meet in a competitive fixture between Manchester United and Astana.
- From the last season in the Europa League, Astana returns as the 3rd squad to have as many as eight points from their opening four group matchups, however, they failed to reach the qualifiers round.
- FC Astana has six losses coming from their seven on the road games in major European tournament with 1 draw, but they only lost once coming from their last six away games with 2 wins and 3 draws.
Both Teams Recent Forms from Last Five Matches:
|14/09/19||Manchester United||1 – 0||Leicester City||Premier League|
|31/8/19||Southampton||1 – 1||Manchester United||Premier League|
|24/8/19||Manchester United||1 – 2||Crystal Palace||Premier League|
|19/8/19||Wolves||1 – 1||Manchester United||Premier League|
|11/8/19||Manchester United||4 – 0||Chelsea||Premier League|
|15/9/19||FC Astana||2 – 1||Shakhter Karagandy||Kazakhstan PL|
|29/8/19||BATE||2 – 0||FC Astana||EL Qualifying|
|25/8/19||FC Astana||5 – 0||Taraz||Kazakhstan PL|
|22/8/19||FC Astana||3 – 0||BATE||EL Qualifying|
|16/8/19||Valletta||0 – 4||FC Astana||EL Qualifying|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Half Time Result to Win||Manchester United|
|To Score in First Half||Manchester United|
|Manchester United||Over 2.5 Team Goals|
|Full-Time Result||Manchester United to Win 3 – 0|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only the trusted Bet365 Sports Tips for free from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.