English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on January 11, 2020
Venue: Old Trafford
Free Football Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of football prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Manchester United will try to break the gap within the top four league
Manchester United will welcome the Norwich City at the Old Trafford for the English Premier League and the Red Devils will try to have a comeback from their midweek chaos when they encounter league bottom the Canaries on Saturday battle. Man United endured but still another fixture in midweek as they were defeated in a 3 – 1 at their ground against Manchester City within the 1st leg of the Carabao Cup semi-final, as their 1st half showcase broadly shown as their terrible performance in years. To be honest with our readers, it could have been the much larger margin of loss, and as expected it casts looming shadows over their manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s reign at the team. Things that have been happening around will be considered a little better within the Premier League, although with just two losses within their last 10 league on the road games and five wins to improve their tally points. This puts them in the 5th position within the table and five points off track in the top four.
Norwich City is surviving a losing fixture below the table of the league
The Canaries are suffering even with many obstacles on their season following the promotion to the Premier League last season, with a remarkable beginning providing to a sweltering surge of form that has put them at the bottom of the stage and few seven points off track of safety. Norwich past league victory against Everton back in November, and they have four losses and four draws since then. In the on the road they have only won once within the league on this season, 2 draws and 7 losses in the remaining games. However, there is a signal of weak light blinking on the horizon for the Canaries. They have registered in three coming from their last four on the road matches and in eight of their last nine ground and outings, as a conclusion for their team they will be confident that they can provide some backline problems for Manchester United.
- Manchester United last two ground matches against the promoted squads have seen them defeated in a 0 – 2 against Cardiff and drawn 2 – 2 with Aston Villa, they have not failed to win three straight in such matches since February 1990. They have registered at least one goal within the last two games
- Manchester United has eight wins coming from their last 10 ground league matches against Norwich with 1 draw and 1 loss, although they were defeated the last time they encountered at Old Trafford in a 1 – 2 back then in December 2015. They have registered at least one goal within the last five ground games.
- Norwich has 16 losses coming from their last 20 on the road Premier League matches with 2 wins and 2 draws since winning a 2 – 1 at this venue against Man United back then in December 2015. They are undefeated for two home games.
- Norwich is the only squad to recover a single point coming from a losing position within the Premier League on this season, and losing the entire 13 matches that they have gone behind in. The Canaries have also provided 14 points from the winning positions, with just West Ham United in which dropping more with 15.
- Norwich is seeking to win straight on the road league matches against Manchester United for the 1st time since August 1989. They are undefeated for two games.
Head to Head of Manchester United vs Norwich:
|27/12/2019||Norwich||1 – 3||Manchester United|
|07/05/2016||Norwich||0 – 1||Manchester United|
|19/12/2015||Manchester United||1 – 2||Norwich|
|26/04/2014||Manchester United||4 – 0||Norwich|
|28/12/2013||Norwich||0 – 1||Manchester United|
Last five matches of Manchester United:
|01/01/2020||Arsenal||2 – 0||Manchester United|
|28/12/2019||Burnley||0 – 2||Manchester United|
|26/12/2019||Manchester United||4 – 1||Newcastle|
|22/12/2019||Watford||2 – 0||Manchester United|
|15/12/2019||Manchester United||1 – 1||Everton|
Last five matches of Norwich:
|01/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|28/12/2019||Norwich||2 – 2||Tottenham|
|26/12/2019||Aston Villa||1 – 0||Norwich|
|21/12/2019||Norwich||1 – 2||Wolves|
|14/12/2019||Leicester City||1 – 1||Norwich|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Red Devil squad for a full time of 3 – 1 scorecard, both team to score and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Singaporean handicap of:
Manchester United -1.5
*Odds may change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.