English Premier League
Time: 01:30 GMT+8 on February 02, 2020
Venue: Old Trafford
Manchester United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Preview
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of trusted online sports betting in Asia particularly in football betting tips and prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Manchester United’s disappointments continue
Manchester United FC will welcome the Wolverhampton Wanderers squad at the Old Trafford for the English Premier League campaign. The Red Devils will try to reach the gap on the Premier League top four when they will faceoff the Wolves on the weekend. It was a combination of the happy and sad evening for the Man United crowds on Wednesday as they obtained another victory on the road against Manchester City, but only to lose the Carabao semi-final on the sum total following their dull performance at this venue. Motionless, a good showing at the Etihad Stadium was a decent break from their annoyance and confusion that surrounds the team right now. The Red Devils would rank in 5th within the Premier League and will be consistent for a strike of the top four, however, their showmanship on this season has been absolutely terrible at times. Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will definitely try that midfielder Bruno Fernandes can include a new dimension, although this weekend might come early for him to generate a big effect. In fact, Man United’s shape impacts its insufficiency in the field. They have three wins, 1 draw and four losses coming from their last eight Premier League matches, and at their ground soil, they only won half of their campaigns so far.
Wolverhampton Wanderers is ready to upset the host
Wolves are one of the three teams that could possibly bounce the Manchester United within the stage with a victory on the upcoming matchup, and that shows how they strive so far since their Championship winning season last couple of years. Their club is eligible for Europe last season and has controlled its national and international agreements very well. Head coach Nuno Espiritu Santo’s team have endured a little of an immerse in form lately, they have three losses coming from their last seven top-flight games. Although those two losses came from the top table leader Liverpool, so it will be considered as not too much that could replace them. Wanderers record from on the road will be considered as strong performance, with only three losses coming from 12 league trips and putting them the 6th best outing record within the top flight. But wait there’s more, however since their comeback to the Premier League they have only three losses coming from their nine leagues on the road matches against consistent big six in the table and the entire losses came from Liverpool and Manchester City.
Manchester United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Performance Analysis:
- Manchester United have only two losses coming from their last 60 home league matches in February with 42 wins and 16 draws, however, losing with Middlesbrough back then in 2004 and Manchester City in 2008.
- Manchester United are undefeated in 11 home soil matches against the Wolves in entire tournaments with 9 wins and 2 draws since beaten in a 0 – 1 back then in February 1980 in a top-flight game. They have lost the last 2 games.
- Manchester United have lost their last two Premier League matches without registering a goal and they have only ever three consecutive losses without seeking the net before in the tournament. They didn’t register at least one goal within the last 2 games.
- Manchester United didn’t register a goal in seven coming from their 24 Premier League matches on this term, matching their total from the duration of 2018 to 2019.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers FC is yet to have a win in outing trip in Premier League game against Manchester United within five attempts with 1 draw and 4 losses, and the only Arsenal more frequently away from their ground without victories in six matches.
- Wolves have scored at least one goal within the last 4 games while they have also scored at least one goal within the last 2 on the road games.
Head to Head of Manchester United vs Wolves:
|19/08/2019||Wolves||1 – 1||Manchester United|
|02/04/2019||Wolves||2 – 1||Manchester United|
|22/09/2018||Manchester United||1 – 1||Wolves|
|18/03/2012||Wolves||0 – 5||Manchester United|
|10/12/2011||Manchester United||4 – 1||Wolves|
Last five matches of Manchester United:
|22/01/2020||Manchester United||0 – 2||Burnley|
|19/01/2020||Liverpool||2 – 0||Manchester United|
|11/01/2020||Manchester United||4 – 0||Norwich|
|01/01/2020||Arsenal||2 – 0||Manchester United|
|28/12/2019||Burnley||0 – 2||Manchester United|
Last five matches of Wolves:
|23/01/2020||Wolves||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|18/01/2020||Southampton||2 – 3||Wolves|
|11/01/2020||Wolves||1 – 1||Newcastle|
|01/01/2020||Watford||2 – 1||Wolves|
|29/12/2019||Liverpool||1 – 0||Wolves|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Red Devils squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Asia handicap of:
Manchester United -0.25
*Odds may change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.