England Premier League
Time: 08:30 PM on November 30, 2019 – updated 2022
Venue: Saint James Park
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Newcastle United FC will welcome the top three table placer Manchester City at the Saint James Park for the England Premier League. This is a much-anticipated meeting between two storied English clubs. Following the remarkable contested matchup in a 2 – 1 victory over Chelsea coming from their last league game, Manchester City will be trying to push some additional pressure on the table leaders Liverpool when they encounter the Newcastle United club at this venue. The visitors, Man City, are more likely to retain their offensive attack strategy and even ace striker Sergio Aguero failed to find his great form and we are enticed to put our support to manager Pep Guardiola’s squad. Winger and attacking midfielder Raheem Sterling can’t find his momentum in the 1st half of the season as well, however, this fixture could be the way to turn around the table for the defending champion.
The hosts showcased their worth in the league as they got back to back victories against Bournemouth and West Ham, however, they will have to face a tougher opponent which is top leading in the league today. The hosts are having a hard time to find the net and as evidence on Monday’s disappointing defeat of 2 – 0 against Aston Villa, I would find it for Newcastle to find it hard to test the tenacity of the Cityzens squad in which should have more than quality performance to shut them down. There will be a smell of revenge from the Newcastle because from their last encounter in the Premier League they were defeated by Man City.
- Manchester City has netted at least once in each of their last 17 Premier League on the road matches and one of only two squads in the league to have scored in 100% of their away league matches this season.
- Manchester City has conceded the 1st goals in each of their last three Premier League matches although they have a revenge victory of two from those with one loss.
- Manchester City FC has found the net with ease on each of their last 21 Premier League matches against Newcastle with 54 goals in total and 188 wins, two draws and one loss.
- Newcastle is undefeated in their five ground league matches since their loss against Arsenal in the opening weekend with 2 wins and 3 draws.
- Newcastle is now targeting for their back to back Premier League wins against Manchester City for the 1st time since November 2003 and has won this exact game in a 2 – 1 back then in January.
Head to Head of Newcastle vs Manchester City:
|29/01/19||Newcastle United||2 – 1||Manchester City|
|01/09/18||Manchester City||2 – 1||Newcastle United|
|20/01/18||Manchester City||3 – 1||Newcastle United|
Last five matches of Newcastle:
|25/11/19||Aston Villa||2 – 0||Newcastle United|
|09/11/19||Newcastle United||2 – 1||Bournemouth|
|02/11/19||West Ham United||2 – 3||Newcastle United|
|27/10/19||Newcastle United||1 – 1||Wolverhampton|
|19/10/19||Chelsea||1 – 0||Newcastle United|
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|02/11/19||Manchester City||2 – 1||Southampton|
|06/11/19||Atalanta||1 – 1||Manchester City|
|10/11/19||Liverpool||3 – 1||Manchester City|
|23/11/19||Manchester City||2 – 1||Chelsea|
|26/11/19||Manchester City||1 – 1||Shakhtar Donetsk|
However, for the final statement and prediction in 2022, We are still backing up the City for a full time of 1 – 2 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
Manchester City (-0.5)
For this Newcastle vs Manchester City Prediction Bet Tips 2022 to win, Manchester City need to win by at least two goals. If they draw the match, the bettor loses all of the stakes.
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.