France Ligue 1
10/19/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Allianz Riviera
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Paris Saint Germain will be visiting the OGC Nice at the Allianz Riviera for the France Ligue 1 tournament and the visitors will be seeking to get their fourth consecutive win at the host ground. PSG boss Thomas Tuchel’s squad went to the international break on a three-game winning streak as they walk in a leisure way to overcome the Angers in their last matchup. Angers appears as the shock second-place club ahead of the game but Paris Saint Germain showcase their prowess and shutdown them in a 4 – 0. PSG have been in momentum form in this season with the only recent unexpected comeback in their loss to Reims. Aside from the fixture they have been amazing with their defense mechanism that stands out with seven clean sheets coming from their last eight matches. Unfortunately for the PSG, superstar Neymar Jr will be out for the upcoming matchup following the injury on his international work with Brazil. However, this squad will not have to worry about because they have still a lot of attacking talent with Inter Milan Loanee Mauro Lcardi in which netting his first two starts only before the break. PSG is currently on the top of the league for xG and least xGA and with them winning their last four on the road games with no struggling, they still not overconfident for this match just to assure their victory on the trip. On the other hand, OGC Nice has not been in any form as great shape as PSG has because they are winless coming from their last three matches. The host boss Patrick Vieira’s squad must get going into this season however to be in the middle of both sides they have few hard games recently against Monaco with 1 – 3, Lille with 1 – 1, and Nantes with 0 – 1 team’ prior the break. Nice has great achievements last season by their tough defense mechanism as they only conceded 35 goals however so far they have already conceded 13 times. The host failed to secure a clean sheet in the entire campaign and while their offensive attack is consistent for being impressive in the field, the insufficient in security has usually cost them matches.
- Nice failed to win coming from their last three matches in Ligue 1with 1 draw and 2 losses and considered as the worst in their run for the top flight this season.
- Nice only has 1 win coming from their last 13 matches against PSG in Ligue 1 with 2 draws and 10 losses, way back in April 2017 with 3 – 1.
- Nice has conceded at least once in the goal for each of their last nine fixtures in Ligue 1 and this was the longest current run in the top flight.
- Nice has only two losses coming from their last 18 home soil matches in Ligue 1 with 11 wins and 5 draws, but they suffered losses against Caen and Marseille in April and August 2019.
- Nice has only won once against PSG from their last 13 matches.
- PSG has six wins coming from their last seven matches in Ligue 1 and they only lost against Reims at the ground in September 2019.
- PSG is victorious from their last three on the road games in the league without conceding a goal.
- PSG has secured nine clean sheets for the entire competition this season.
- PSG is victorious against Nice from their last two games.
Last five matches of Nice:
|06/10/19||Nantes||1 – 0||Nice|
|29/09/19||Nice||1 – 1||Lille|
|25/09/19||Monaco||3 – 1||Nice|
|22/09/19||Nice||2 – 1||Dijon|
|15/09/19||Montpellier||2 – 1||Nice|
Last five matches of PSG:
|06/10/19||PSG||4 – 0||Angers|
|02/10/19||Galatasaray||0 – 1||PSG|
|29/09/19||Bordeaux||0 – 1||PSG|
|26/09/19||PSG||0 – 2||Reims|
|23/09/19||Lyon||0 – 1||PSG|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 3|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Over 2.5 @ 1.79|
|Full Time Winning Team||PSG|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.