Norwich City vs Leicester City Match Preview
2019 – 2020 English Premier League Norwich City vs Leicester City ✓ Football Predictions ✓ Soccer Odds ✓ Head to Head ✓ Betting Tips ✓ Match Preview ✓ Team News ✓ Insights ✓ Statistics. Norwich will welcome the Leicester in the Carrow Road at 04:00 GMT+8 on February 29, 2020. As you can notice, The Canaries endured the worst defeat in a 3 – 0 loss against the Wolverhampton within their last league game. Norwich was, unfortunately, didn’t find the net within the currently three league matches as the things stand now, they will engage in the Championship next season. Nevertheless, chances will fade and I believe that the bottom side will fight fiercely against one of the contenders in the league Leicester City. We all know that Byram, Zimmerman, and Klose are all sitting on the bench with injury and this will consider as one of the solid reasons that the home side will not win on this upcoming match. Regardless of their good showmanship against Manchester City, The Foxes didn’t find something from that game. Manager Brendan Rogers’ players are determined to sustain their good rank in the league, and they will not have a good opportunity compared to this to get back on the path. The only player to better watch out in the away team will be Jamie Vardy, who registered a goal within the EPL on December 21, 2019, within a 3 – 1 scoreline defeat against Manchester City.
Norwich City vs Leicester City Match Insights and Statistics:
- Norwich City has only one win coming from their last 14 Premier League with 5 draws and 8 losses then they didn’t score in every of their last three. In fact, The Canaries’ last two goals came from the penalties, with the Norwich not scoring from the open play since the 4th minute of their game against Crystal Palace on January 1, 2020.
- Norwich didn’t win their last three league clashes with Leicester with 1 draw and 2 losses, they were defeated in a 1 – 2 the last time they engaged with The Foxes back then in October 2015. They didn’t register at least one goal within the last 3 games. They have lost from the last 2 games.
- Norwich 4th Premier League match to happen on Friday. They were defeated from each of the current three by an aggregate score of 2 – 11 and that was 1 – 5 against Hotspur back on April 1993, 1 – 4 against Liverpool in August 2019 and 0 – 2 against Watford in November 2019.
- Leicester City FC didn’t score within their last two Premier League matches and they had only failed to score in two for their previous 24 within the tournament and registering 54 goals in that run. They didn’t register at least one goal within the last 2 games.
- Leicester’s last Premier League loss against Norwich was back in November 1994 in a 1 – 2 scoreline and winning three and one draws of their engagement since. They didn’t win one out of the last 2 on the road games.
Head to Head of Norwich City vs Leicester City:
|14/12/2019||Leicester||1 – 1||Norwich|
|27/02/2016||Leicester||1 – 0||Norwich|
|03/10/2015||Norwich||1 – 2||Leicester|
Last five matches of Norwich City:
|23/02/2020||Wolves||3 – 0||Norwich|
|15/02/2020||Norwich||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|01/02/2020||Newcastle||0 – 0||Norwich|
|22/01/2020||Tottenham||2 – 1||Norwich|
|18/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
Last five matches of Leicester City:
|22/02/2020||Leicester||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|14/02/2020||Wolves||0 – 0||Leicester|
|01/02/2020||Leicester||2 – 2||Chelsea|
|22/01/2020||Leicester||4 – 1||West Ham|
|19/01/2020||Burnley||2 – 1||Leicester|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Foxes squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
Leicester City -0.75
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.