English Premier League
Time: 01:30 GMT+8 on February 16, 2020
Venue: Carrow Road
Norwich vs Liverpool Match Preview
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of trusted online sports betting in Asia particularly in football betting tips and prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Norwich vs Liverpool Prediction
Norwich City will welcome the top contender Liverpool squad at the Carrow Road for the English Premier League campaign. Although manager Jurgen Kloop rested the whole starting roster with Shrewsbury Town FC, Liverpool had a great performance to reach the FA Cup last 16. The German strategist is probable to field the finest possible team against The Canaries, and the most interesting for the fans is that the Winger Sadio Mane is fortunate to be in good condition to engage the Canaries. Bearing in mind that the forward Mohamed Salah has been in the great shape of late, we conclude that the Reds are going to surge their consecutive winnings within the Premier League up to 17 matches. On the other hand, Norwich City is struggling hard to avoid the relegation zone to the championship. The visitors had an amazing performance to contain Newcastle United to a goalless draw within their last game in the league. However, they will have a huge fish to fry against the consistent top contender Liverpool FC.
Norwich City News
- Norwich City currently holds seven points away from safety, however, that interval could boost with a big difficult job against Liverpool lying in wait.
- Norwich City manager Daniel Farke can summon his full team for this game other than the continuing absence of Ben Godfrey and Timm Klose back from their ban condition.
- Norwich City had better opportunities, however, they were left disappointed because of the goalless draw with Newcastle United last time out.
- Liverpool FC winger Sadio Mane is ready to return from injury for manager Jurgen Klopp’s players and must comeback directly into the starting XI if fit.
- Liverpool is consistent in the brilliant form once more as they raided four goals against the Southampton FC to shift another step closer to their dream title.
- Liverpool’s amazing attacking mechanism is really in nature, The Reds defense mechanism still in top-caliber with nine clean sheets coming from their last 10 league games.
Norwich vs Liverpool Insights and Performance Analysis
- Norwich City has lost 11 coming from their last 12 Premier League matches against Liverpool beginning the day top of the stage, and with their only one win on that surge coming against Manchester United back then in November 2012. They are undefeated for 3 home soil games. They have scored at least one goal within the last 6 ground games.
- Liverpool is victorious on every of their last six Premier League on the road matches against Norwich, registering 20 goals within the process and at least double each time. They have scored at least one goal within the last 25 games. They have scored at least one goal within the last 12 outings.
- Liverpool has initiated the scoring in every of their last 13 Premier League engagements against The Canaries. On the record of the tournament, only Chelsea against Portsmouth and 14 have registered the 1st goal in more consecutive matches against a rival. They are undefeated for 12 on the road games.
- Within 359 fixtures to have been performed more than 10 times within the Premier League, Liverpool vs Norwich City has the highest registered goals for every match and averaging 68 goals, in 17 matches, four for every fixture.
- Following the two from their 1st four Premier League engagements against Liverpool with 1 draw and 1 loss, Norwich is winless coming from their last 13 matches against The Reds within the top-flight.
Head to Head of Norwich City vs Liverpool:
|09/08/2019||Liverpool||4 – 1||Norwich|
|23/01/2016||Norwich||4 – 5||Liverpool|
|20/09/2015||Liverpool||1 – 1||Norwich|
|20/04/2014||Norwich||2 – 3||Liverpool|
|04/12/2013||Liverpool||5 – 1||Norwich|
Last five matches of Norwich City:
|01/02/2020||Newcastle||0 – 0||Norwich|
|22/01/2020||Tottenham||2 – 1||Norwich|
|18/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|11/01/2020||Manchester United||4 – 0||Norwich|
|01/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 1||Crystal Palace|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|01/02/2020||Liverpool||4 – 0||Southampton|
|29/01/2020||West Ham||0 – 2||Liverpool|
|23/01/2020||Wolves||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|19/01/2020||Liverpool||2 – 0||Manchester United|
|11/01/2020||Tottenham||0 – 1||Liverpool|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Reds squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Asia handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.