Norwich vs Southampton Team Preview
2019 – 2020 English Premier League Norwich City FC vs Southampton ✓ Football Predictions ✓ Soccer Odds ✓ Head to Head ✓ Betting Tips ✓ Match Preview ✓ Team News ✓ Insights ✓ Statistics. The Canaries will host The Saints in Carrow Road at 23:00 GMT+8 on March 14, 2020 (Postponed TBD). The weekends’ football matchup at this venue pits together Norwich and Southampton, the two bottom teams. The host will try to take avenge for the 1 – 0 defeat against Sheffield United, although they have defeated Leicester City within their last ground match, this will considerate for the fans a reason for optimism. The bottom team should overcome this upcoming event against The Saints with no hesitations, however, Southampton will not hold back on this game. On the other hand, The Saints Premier League condition is not that good but compared to their opponent it is considered a better record with four losses and 2 wins from their last 6 matches. So it will be a wise choice to put your money on The Saints despite their visitors’ status. The Southampton midfielder Moussa Djenepo, who was rejected within the 1 – 0 defeat against Newcastle United, he will miss the game due to suspension, while the winger of the team Nathan Redmond will be sidelined due to muscle injury.
Norwich vs Southampton Insights and Statistics
- Norwich has 2 wins coming from their last three Premier League ground soil matches with 1 loss, as many as they have within their first 11 at this venue for this term. Although The Canaries are targeting to keep back to background wins within the same season within the tournament for the 1st time since January 2016, this was the 2nd match of which against The Saints.
- Norwich has lost only one coming from their seven home Premier League matches against Southampton with 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, a 5 – 4 loss back then in April 1994. They were not able to register at least one goal within the last 3 on the road games. They were not able to win one out of the last 8 on the road games.
- Southampton FC is trying to finish a top-flight double against Norwich for the 1st time, with this the 22nd season they have engaged in England’s top division. They have lost the last 2 games.
- After the 5 straight undefeated matches within the Premier League, The Saint lost their last seven games within the tournament with 2 wins. When an away game, Southampton has lost its last two Premier League matches and the last losing more consecutively in December 2018 with four.
- The last five Premier League engagements between Norwich and Southampton have been victorious by the ground team, a surge stretching back then in August 2013
Head to Head of Norwich vs Southampton:
|04/12/2019||Southampton||2 – 1||Norwich|
|02/01/2016||Norwich||1 – 0||Southampton|
|30/08/2015||Southampton||3 – 0||Norwich|
|31/08/2013||Southampton||4 – 2||Norwich|
|09/03/2013||Norwich||1 – 0||Southampton|
Last five matches of Norwich:
|07/03/2020||Sheffield United||1 – 0||Norwich|
|28/02/2020||Norwich||1 – 0||Leicester City|
|23/02/2020||Wolves||3 – 0||Norwich|
|15/02/2020||Norwich||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|01/02/2020||Newcastle||0 – 0||Norwich|
Last five matches of Southampton:
|07/03/2020||Southampton||0 – 1||Newcastle|
|29/02/2020||West Ham||3 – 1||Southampton|
|22/02/2020||Southampton||2 – 0||Aston Villa|
|15/02/2020||Southampton||1 – 2||Burnley|
|01/02/2020||Liverpool||4 – 0||Southampton|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Saints squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.