English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on December 21, 2019
Venue: Carrow Road
Free Daily Football Betting Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Norwich vs Wolves match preview:
Norwich City will welcome the Wolverhampton Wanderers at the Carrow Road for the English Premier League. The host did a great job by beating the odds at the weekend, with the squad sharing the spoils with 2nd placer Leicester City at the King Power Stadium. The Yellows are set on to keep the Premier League survival of the fittest, however, they must improve their performance if they are into the goal. Striker Teemo Eino Antero Pukki, a Finland international, has found his goal-scoring momentum of late, and we expect that he is going to demonstrate a handful for the rival defenders. Norwich really needed this victory more than Wolves, however, defeating the Wolverhampton is easier said than done. Head coach Nuno Espirito Santo’s players started a lazy performance, however, they have been in a good shape of late. In any case, since these two squads are going to pursue an attack mechanism minded implementation in the upcoming matchup in Saturday’s football fixture, we will be expecting both sides to register a goal.
Norwich squad news:
Only 12 points from 17 games have left The Carries in 19th place within the table, three points behind the 17th place Aston Villa going into this weekend’s matches. The Yellows have unfortunately lost a league-high of 11 games on this term, plus two against Sheffield United and Southampton to secure them firmly rooted within the relegation area. Midfielder Todd Cantwell and striker Teemu Oukki have distributed 13 Premier League goals between them on this term, however, not too many others have organized to get their name on the scoresheet, and it remains to be seen whether Norwich can strike the back of the net on sufficient occasions to secure themselves within the division. As for the record of the Canaries, defender Grant Hanley, center-back Timm Klose, and striker Josip Drmic are still unable for the selection, however, forward Daniel Farke has no current injury issues towards the Premier League battle.
- Norwich City has no clean sheet from their last 12 Premier League matches, and their longest surge within the tournament also 12 between October 2004 to March 2005.
- Estimated 80% of Norwich’s last 20 ground matches have resulted in both sides scoring and they won 6, 5 draws and lost 5 games.
- The only previous Premier League encounters between Wolves and Norwich came in the 2011-12 event, with the Norwich winning in a 2 – 1 at the ground and drawing in a 2 – 2 on the road game.
- Wolverhampton has just won two coming from their 17 on the road Premier League matches against squads starting the day within the relegation area with 4 draw and 11 losses.
- Estimated 70% of Wolverhampton’s last 20 on the road games resulted in both sides scoring and they won 5, 2 draws and 7 losses in the games.
- Wolverhampton has only lost once coming from their last 12 Premier League matches with 5 wins and 6 draws, although it was in their last game in a 1 – 2 against Tottenham.
- Wolverhampton has won on their last on the road matchup against Norwich in a 2 – 0 within Championship back then in October 2017.
Head to Head of Norwich vs Wolves:
|21/02/18||Wolves||2 – 2||Norwich|
|31/10/17||Norwich||0 – 2||Wolves|
|21/01/17||Norwich||3 – 1||Wolves|
Last five matches of Norwich:
|14/12/19||Leicester||1 – 1||Norwich|
|08/12/19||Norwich||1 – 2||Sheff United|
|05/12/19||Southampton||2 – 1||Norwich|
|01/12/19||Norwich||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|23/11/19||Everton||0 – 2||Norwich|
Last five matches of Wolves:
|15/12/19||Wolves||1 – 2||Tottenham|
|13/12/19||Wolves||4 – 0||Besiktas|
|09/12/19||Brighton||2 – 2||Wolves|
|05/12/19||Wolves||2 – 0||West Ham|
|01/12/19||Wolves||1 – 1||Sheff United|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Wolves squad for a full time of 1 – 2 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Singaporean football betting tips handicap of:
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.