German Bundesliga 2 10/08/19 02:30 GMT+8
Venue: Stadion an der Bremer Brucke
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Osnabruck will welcome the Arminia Bielefeld on this clash in German Bundesliga 2 on Monday night. The visitors are aiming to continue their amazing form in it’s on the road games, the away team has been in sparkling in front of the goal on their trip, which noticeable on this engagement on its finest form in away match for the campaign. Can Arminia continue its momentum on this travel? The host is down in 11th position in the stage, with only two points interval between them and the bottom three. Osnabruck is in lacking shape, with three losses coming from their previous fixtures, overall on this tournament they have lost half of their league matches, which consider them as a vulnerable opponent in this matchup. It’s not the poor beginning for the team who won the 3rd division last term, however, can they hold on and give their best performance with an outcome here?
Bielefeld comes into this match with 13 goals coming from their last four games on the road. They have averaged more than two goals each match for the entire tournament, which has organized them to improve on the last season’s 7th place result. On its latest form, the 3rd rank team could be about to improve their promotion hopes in this on the road game. Arminia Bielefeld has seen more than 2.5 goals in three coming from their four travel fixtures, as they netted twice or more in their entirety on the road matches in this term. For the moment, Osnabruck has scored in each home soil fixture on this season, they averaged 2.2 goals every game at this ground. More than 2.5 goals have generated in three of the hosts’ four home matches, so we consider backing over 2.5 goals as our accurate soccer betting tip for this event.
- Osnabruck’s on the road games struggle continued as they defeated in a 2 – 0 at fellow promoted team Wehen Wiesbaden last Friday, however, they have 2 wins coming from their last three home soil fixtures.
- Adam Susac, Lukas Gugganig, and Sebastian Klass are available for this event.
- Bad news for the Osnabruck coach Daniel Thioune because Nils Korber, Ana Ouahim and Ulrich Taffertshofer have been ruled out.
- Arminia Captain Fabian Klos is suspended after his dismissal against Stuttgart.
- Arminia’s undefeated record this season was ended by leaders Stuttgart last Friday, however, they managed to win their last four on the road games in all tournaments.
- Captain Klo’s suspension increases their long injury list with center-back Alex Perez ruled out again and midfielders Reinhold Yabo, Nils Seufert and Patrick Weihrauch are also doubtful.
Head to Head of Osnabruck vs Arminia Bielefeld:
|18/02/15||Osnabruck||0 – 4||Bielefeld|
|09/08/14||Bielefeld||1 – 2||Osnabruck|
|11/05/13||Bielefeld||1 – 0||Osnabruck|
|17/11/12||Osnabruck||0 – 0||Bielefeld|
|10/12/11||Bielefeld||1 – 1||Osnabruck|
|02/08/11||Osnabruck||1 – 1||Bielefeld|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 2|
|To Score Anytime||Andreas Voglsammer|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Match To Win||Arminia Bielefeld|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.