10/01/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Stadio Ennio Tardini
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Parma Calcio 1913 will host Torino and who will grab the second win for this upcoming matchup? Following the critical win from Torino this midweek, can the visitors maintain their momentum with three points on the evening fixture? Toro is on the road to Parma in the final game of a busy week in Italy. Both squads guaranteed crucial wins coming from their midweek on the road games, however, which club will emerge to continue that success up with a win in this clash? The host will need to fix and patience coming from their victory 1 – 0 against Sassuolo, which is noticeable to dominate the match before netted a goal in the late game to secure the victory. The host has no wins at their home soil heading into that fixture but now they are seeking a back to back wins at this ground. For the moment Toro is having a hard time in midweek with unexpected losses to Sampdoria and Lecce dented their hopes of European football, however, they shift into 6th position following their 2 – 1 victory against Milan.
Torino was not left behind in the Champions League last season; they just have insufficient results on the road games to make it in reality. The visitors have only four wins coming from their 19 on the road matches in which show the lacked in the important cutting edge on their trips. They only lost two coming from their 19 travels, while they obtained one of the toughest on the road defensive records. Toro conceded less than a goal each match on the road, securing a clean sheet in 42% coming from their games. They have the opportunity to show that solid performance again in Stadio Ennio Tardini while Parma is in struggling mode on this term. The host has only three goals to the entire season, with their last on the road game with Sassuolo displaying how tough matches at their home soil have been.
- Torino has resulted in draws on each coming from their last seven Serie A on the road matches played in Emilia-Romagna.
- Toro didn’t secure a single clean sheet in ant coming from their last nine league matches, the worst streak for Granata was way back then in November 2017.
- Torino has two wins coming from their last four Serie A meetings against Parma with 1 draw and 1 loss, as many victories as they managed coming from their previous 21 fixtures.
- Parma could get two consecutive wins in Serie A games for the first time since November 2018.
- Parma drew their last Serie A engagement that happened in Tardini against Toro, resulted in a 0 – 0 draw last season.
Head to Head of Parma vs Torino:
- Both squads have scored in six coming from their last 10 head to head matches.
- Parma has nine wins coming from 12 matches at Tardini Stadium against the Granata.
- Seven come from the last 10 matches at this place had under 2.5 goals.
- Overall statistics: Parma 14 wins, Torino 4 wins, 6 draws.
- The last encounter at Tardini has failed to create a winner with a 0 – 0 stalemate.
Winning Percentage for both teams and possible draw:
- Parma is 29%
- Draw is 29%
- Torino is 42%
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 2|
|Match to Win||Torino|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Soccer Bet365 Tipster for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.