10/05/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Estadio Benito Villamarin
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
This will be the best opportunity for Real Betis to bounce back to their form after enduring the 5 – 1 loss at Villarreal last week. Can the host stop Eibar by recording its three league winning streak? Although the worst loss was a really tough one, Betis did have their opportunity in the match and the scoreline finally was certainly a bit cruel. Visitors had reached on the back of two wins in La Liga after defeating Celta Vigo and Sevilla at home soil. The question is can they show the same performance in on the road game against the host? From 19 travel matches last season, they won a mere two. However, they didn’t win in their trips so far in this campaign too and the host will consider this as the best chance to acquire three points. Real Betis has seven wins coming from their eight points so far for this tournament at the Benito Villamarin Stadium with their last match there being a 3 – 1 win versus Levante, so we will expect a happy team to be back on their home soil. But wait there’s more they have also defeated Eibar three of the last four times they have faceoff on their ground.
Eibar is considered as a hardly prolific on the road, however, their statistics show hope for them and at least I think for getting a goal. In addition to the visitors’ opportunity, they managed two on the travel loss to Atletico Madrid which considered as hard to score a goal at home and fortunately they have scored at least one in 10 coming from their last 16 La Liga on the road games. According to our analysis and in-depth studies, we are predicting Real Betis to get the victory and also both teams to score as the data certainly points towards both sides netting the goal. An amazing 14 of the last 15 Betis home soil league fixtures have noticed both squads netting. Six of their seven league matches on this campaign have seen both clubs also score.
- Real Betis has netted a goal at least once coming from their last 18 La Liga home soil matches and their longest scoring streak in the tournament was way back then in January 2018 with 25 games.
- Real Betis has conceded 15 goals following the seven matches in La Liga this season and their poor defensive total at this table in the top-flight since 1990-91 was also 15.
- Real Betis has only two wins coming from their eight La Liga fixtures versus Eibar with 2 draws and 4 losses, besides, those two wins came from at Benito Villamarin by the same scoreboard with 2 – 0.
- SD Eibar has won their last two La Liga games and they can increase it for three consecutive victories for the first time since January 2018.
- Eibar has only won once coming from their four visits in Benito Villamarin in La Liga with 1 draw and 2 losses.
Head to Head of Real Betis vs Eibar:
- Real Betis has secured a clean sheet at home three times while Eibar has managed no more than one.
- The previous clash of both sides here resulted in a 1 – 1 stalemate.
- Four coming from their last five matches at this location had shown under 2.5 goals on the final scoreline.
- Three of their previous 10 fixtures overall has resulted as a stalemate.
- Both sides found the back of the net together only twice coming from their last seven engagements.
- Eibar were 4 – 0 winners on their first top-flight trip to the Benito Villamarin in 2016
- Their last six meetings were 3 Eibar wins and 2 Betis wins then 1 draw.
- Overall, Betis has three wins coming from their five engagements in this century in Seville.
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 1|
|Match to Win||Real Betis|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|To Open Scoring||Real Betis|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.