10/02/19 00:55 GMT+8
Venue: Santiago Bernabeu
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Real Madrid will host Club Brugge at Santiago Bernabeu and the host is expecting to come back after their drastic loss 3 – 0 in Paris Saint Germain then following the upcoming match against Club Brugge. The host will take the test in the form of the visitor’s squad in the week of two on this season of the UEFA Champions League. This was a real hit for this season’s campaign and struggling from 3 – 0 defeat on the road matchup against Paris and will be hoping to get back their momentum in their home against the visitors. As might be expected, the host squad is obviously having more quality performance compared to the visitors, but this fixture will be an interesting trial for Real Madrid who has lost only one game in the entire tournaments this season on their game against PSG. Although, Real have not blown away by their squad’s performances this season. The host only won 2 matches by more than one goal this season while their Boss Zidane has in control most fixtures as you have expected, they have been capable of conceding on the counter. This only leads to some scares this season for Madrid followers in matches because they would expect to win in the game comfortably.
Club Brugge’s quality of domestic tournament is really lower than the host, but an amazing 14 matches undefeated run is really something that to turn your nose up immediately. Madrid’s self-satisfaction has really cost them in recent times, as you can see last season at their home soil against Ajax. Real Boss Zidane will need to take focus on to protect against this at all costs this week. We expect that these both squads will score on this season’s tournament and there will be no draw but a declared winner for the upcoming matchup. In Madrid’s last 35 Champions League matches there have been over 2.5 goals scored in 32 games while Brugge had scored averaging 2.5 goals per matchup domestically this season for themselves. We strongly believe that this impressive performance will improve on this fixture, with over 2.5 goals being predicted once again.
- Real Madrid has three victories coming from their Championship League home soil fixtures against Belgian opponent with a score of 14 – 2. The last defeat was way back then in December 1969 against a Belgian side.
- Real Madrid and Club Brugge resulted in a 0 – 0 draw at the Santiago Bernabeu way back in October 1976 in the European Cup, their only previous clash in Madrid.
- Both sides last met in the European Cup in 1976-77, with the Belgian squad developing on a 2 – 0 aggregate with 1 win and 1 loss.
- Real Madrid has lost their last two Champion League matches at their own home with 0 – 3 against CSKA Moscow and 1 – 4 against Ajax. This is their longest losing streak in Champions League or European Cup history.
- Real Madrid didn’t find the net coming from their two matches against Brugge; one of three squads that they didn’t score vs European tournament alongside Ipswich with two matches and Arsenal with two fixtures.
- Real Madrid has under 3.5 goals coming from their last four matches.
- Club Brugge KV has won over 2.5 corners coming from their last 42 matches.
- Club Brugge have won over 4.5 corners coming from their last 6 fixtures.
- Club Brugge have over 8.5 corners coming from their last 6 games.
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Team Match Goals||Over 2.5|
|Full-Time Score Result||3 – 1|
|Match to Win||Real Madrid|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Soccer Bet365 Tipster for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.