09/26/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Santiago Bernabeu
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Real Madrid is expecting to build its momentum in winnings after its critical victory against Sevilla this past weekend. This will be an interesting matchup between the Santiago Bernabeu and Osasuna as the two of La Liga’s unbeaten teams this upcoming evening fixture. The visitors are on the road to visit Madrid on their will to protect their undefeated start in the league against the host. However, there are most in common in quality from these two squads and aside from this, we expect that Osasuna can compete at the level of Madrid and will give an amazing battle in Bernabeu. We all know that the host has been struggling a lot of injuries of late and having the name list in Madrid’s medical room is Mordic, Isco, and Marcelo, these three seniors in the first team players are in doubt to show in the matchup.
Zidane will likely take his top list of injury players to rest after the struggling week. The host traveled to Paris for last Wednesday’s Champions League group table games then at the weekend Madrid went to Sevilla for a crucial La Liga matchup. Following the long week of Football, the boss of Madrid decides to rest his big men for the preparation of their home soil game against Osasuna and as a result, this would be a chance for the visitors for getting a result from this fixture. The visitors have drawn their last four tournament matches. The fresh promoted squad will be delighted from their undefeated start. Unfortunately, poor performance in their finishing has cost them even more points in the field. We are all witness for Madrid to score in all of their league matches this season but for all of the host’s offensive mechanism, they are more into getting caught on the break this tournament. They only kept only one clean sheet for this campaign that came from this weekend against Sevilla that is also struggling for goals.
- Real Madrid didn’t succeed to keep clean sheet coming from their last four La Liga home soil matches, they have 5 longest streaks since April 2015, same under with boss Zidane.
- Real Madrid is undefeated coming from their last eight La Liga matches against Osasuna with 6 wins and 2 draws. The host last lost was in Pamplona in January 2011.
- Real Madrid has netted 10 goals coming from their opening five La Liga matches on this season, the lowest goals tally at this stage from the last seven La Liga fixtures with nine in 2017/18.
- At their home soil, Madrid has won coming from their last nine La Liga matches over Osasuna averaging 3.4 goals per game in scoring.
- Osasuna is undefeated coming in their last five La Liga fixtures with 1 win and 4 draws. The last time they have most consecutive draws was on May 1991 with six.
Head to Head last three games:
|02/11/17||Osasuna||1 – 3||Real Madrid|
|09/10/16||Real Madrid||5 – 2||Osasuna|
|04/26/14||Real Madrid||4 – 0||Osasuna|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Both Team Match Goals||Over 2.5|
|Half Time Result||Real Madrid|
|Full-Time Result||3 – 1|
|Match to Win||Real Madrid|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only the trusted Bet365 Prediction tips for free from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.