09/27/19 03:00 GMT+8 (updated 2022)
Venue: Estadio Municipal de Anoeta
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
This is another match between two classic Spanish clubs. Real Sociedad is expecting to continue their winning streak to start the season against low profile Alaves squad, the host finds themselves acquiring the 4th position in La Liga. The big guns didn’t make its mark on La Liga at the starting of the campaign, the host is one of the clubs seeking to take full advantage of that fixture. Alaves would be considered as the least entertaining team to see in La Liga this season for neutrals. There have been only six goals netted in fixtures including Alaves, netting only two goals, according to records they had the worst offensive attack in La Liga. Deportivo Alaves last 10 La Liga fixtures have been under 2.5 goals scored in eight games, involving all the visitors matches for this season. We will expect a low scoring from both teams for the upcoming event in the evening and in every game that they met for the entire competition has been under 2.5 goals scored.
Now let’s take a 2022 preview of the two sides. Real Sociedad has won their only home soil matchup of the season so far and they are currently one among the top four in the table with 10 points in the pocket. They have won their last three home games in La Liga. On the contrary, Alaves still has the capacity to get a win on their home soil in the campaign this season. The visitors’ poor on the road performance stretch into the last tournament, while they didn’t win from their last six on the road matches in La Liga. The host has secured a clean sheet against Alaves coming from their last three clashes and we expect that they will manage this event again in the upcoming matchup against Alaves that have only scored 2 goals for this season.
Here are some observations about the two clubs involved in this match, updated 2002:
- Real Sociedad have won coming from their last three La Liga home soil matches and their last four consecutive wins in home games in the competition of May 2018.
- Real Sociedad has gathered 10 points in the tournament this season and their best start at this table of a season was since 2002/03 with 13 goals. They ended as runners-up.
- Real Sociedad got four wins coming from their last five La Liga home soil matches against Alaves with one loss.
- Alaves didn’t win from their last six La Liga on the road matches with 2 draws and 4 losses, this is their worst record such as streak in the tournament.
- Alaves got 2 wins coming from their last five Basque derbies as a visitor in La Liga with 1 draw and 2 losses.
- Three of the last four matches of both teams have seen Real Sociedad emerge victoriously.
Last games of Real Sociedad:
|09-22-19||Espanyol||1 – 3||Real Sociedad|
|09-14-19||Real Sociedad||2 – 0||Atletico Madrid|
|08-30-19||Athletic||2 – 0||Real Sociedad|
|08-25-19||Mallorca||0 – 1||Real Sociedad|
|08-17-19||Valencia||1 – 1||Real Sociedad|
Last games of Alaves:
|09-22-19||Athletic||2 – 0||Alaves|
|09-15-19||Alaves||0 – 1||Sevilla|
|08-31-19||Getafe||1 – 1||Alaves|
|08-25-19||Alaves||0 – 0||Espanyol|
|08-18-19||Alaves||1 – 0||Levante|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|To Score in Second Half||Real Sociedad|
|Full-Time Result||1 – 0|
|Match to Win||Real Sociedad|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. This promo is available in 2022! Only at the trusted Bet365 Prediction tips for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.