10/04/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Sevilla is targeting to continue its winning streak at their home soil in Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan but can the Apoel will interfere with the winnings of the host and snatch their back to back wins on the road. Sevilla is considered an almost threat to this tournament these past few years as they heading to this week’s upcoming fixture against Apoel for the second time for glory. As we have noticed they have some different league form, however, an impressive win in this group has organized them for another turn at the trophy. Can the visitors’ squad find a way to slow down the host? Sevilla was upset by Slavia Prague on this tournament last season, while they achieve UEFA CUP/Europa League achievements these past few years. They are now heading for this week’s faceoff among the favorites to go in full form, having obtained a 3 – 0 win at Qarabag in their opening game. They strike three goals or more in five coming from their last nine on the road matches in Europe, in which Apoel must worry about.
Apoel Nicosia is in terrible form in on the road games in this tournament, they have six losses coming from their last seven travels. They have only one win coming from their 16 fixtures on the road matches in the Europa League, while they have gained 11 losses coming from their last 13 away fixtures in a run dating back to 2013. That will set them behind as a major outsider for this upcoming matchup, in which we will expect Sevilla to gather three goals on this campaign. It will be hard for us to see anything but a home soil win this weekend, showcasing how professional and disciplined are the Spanish squad playing in Europe in their field. Sevilla manages to win on each coming from their last six Europa League group table fixtures at their grounds, striking 20 goals. This will only prove that this team is one of the strongest in the tournament but still would not be very confident to make this matchup resulted in a smooth victory.
- Sevilla has managed to win on each of their last six Europa League group fixtures at their home ground with 20 goals and conceded just two.
- The remarkable 37 passes in the path to Sevilla’s 3rd goal sponsored by Oliver Torres versus FK Qarabag on MD1, with entirely 11 Sevilla players handling the ball in the sequence towards the goal.
- Apoel Nicosia has lost each coming from their last three Europa League matches, enduring as many losses as they did in their previous eight fixtures with 5 wins and 3 draws.
- Apoel Nicosia has never beat a Spanish squad in on the road games in European tournament, they have eight losses coming from their nine games including qualifying with 1 draw and conceding 26 goals in progress.
- This is the first time for both sides to meet in a competitive match.
Sevilla FC Home Matches:
|09/29/19||Sevilla||3 – 2||Real Sociedad|
|09/22/19||Sevilla||0 – 1||Real Madrid|
|08/30/19||Sevilla||1 – 1||Celta de Vigo|
Apoel FC Away Matches:
|09/23/19||EN Paralimni||2 – 3||Apoel|
|08/28/19||AFC Ajax||2 – 0||Apoel|
|08/13/19||Karabakh Agdam||0 – 2||Apoel|
|07/23/19||Sutjeska Niksic||0 – 1||Apoel|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||3 – 0|
|Team Match Goals||Over 1.5|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.