English Premier League
10/22/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Bramall Lane
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Sheffield United will try to put an end to the worst run on their home soil by facing Arsenal at Bramall Lane for the England Premier League. The host has fresh off the back of a shock promotion plus a small budget to work with, we will consider being the whipping team of the Premier League this season. Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder was immovable that he was pushing to his own brand of football that placed then on this position, and many people are expecting this outcome in a season consuming engaging at the bottom of the stage. This will be a long road, however, to be in a good deed that the early signs are very interesting for the relegation favorites. They ranked in 13th position in the table, and the level of points with Manchester United and having stood their ground in the top flight. Actually, the dual blades are yet to been defeated in a match by an excess of a single goal, inclusion of a misfortune 1 – 0 loss against Liverpool plus the captivating 2 – 2 stalemate at Stamford Bridge. We understood that Wilder and his company are not only here to create numbers. One thing noticeable for Sheffield and that is their form at the Bramall Lane, they beat Crystal Palace in their 1st outing here, however, they were defeated since three games on the bounce and just netted twice there in all season. Arsenal’s defensive mechanism record on the road game is poor, but in the end, they should believe in themselves for a clean sheet on the upcoming match up. The visitors are currently in the 3rd rank in the Premier League table, only a point amiss of Manchester City. A supported title challenge is already seen beyond this term, however, Unai Emery has the squad moving in the right path this season. For the gunners, they have real issues when on the road games. Arsenal has only one win coming from their four travel games in the league this season, and the usually ruthless offensive threat will like a little more toothless away from the Emirates. The visitors only netted five coming from their 13 league goals in on the road matches, so this will be a problem for Arsenal against Sheffield United in which showed very tough against Liverpool last month match up.
- Sheffield United has three losses from their last home matches om Premier League.
- Sheffield United are undefeated from their last four top-flight ground games against Arsenal with 1 win and 3 draws.
- Sheffield has only one win coming from their nine face-offs since 1999.
- Sheffield has only four goals coming from their nine meetings and giving away five clean sheets.
- Arsenal didn’t win from their three on the road games since they defeated Newcastle on the opening weekend.
- Arsenal has played more Premier League matches at Bramall Lane and didn’t win than they have any other home in the tournament.
- Arsenal won their last seven matches in Premier League at Yorkshire and this is the longest wins by visitor’s squad in the county.
- Arsenal is undefeated from the last two encounters in 2007 and 2008.
Last five matches of Sheffield United:
|05/10/19||Watford||0 – 0||Sheffield|
|28/09/19||Sheffield||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|25/09/19||Sheffield||0 – 1||Sunderland|
|21/09/19||Everton||0 – 2||Sheffield|
|14/09/19||Sheffield||0 – 1||Southampton|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|06/10/19||Arsenal||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|03/10/19||Arsenal||4 – 0||Standard Liege|
|30/09/19||Manchester United||1 – 1||Arsenal|
|24/09/19||Arsenal||5 – 0||Nottingham Forest|
|22/09/19||Arsenal||3 – 2||Aston Villa|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||0 – 3|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
|Team Match Goals||Over 2.5 @ 1.98|
|Full Time Winning Team||Arsenal|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.