English Premier League
Time: 22:00 GMT+8 on February 09, 2020
Venue: Bramall Lane
Sheffield United vs Bournemouth Preview and Team News
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of trusted online sports betting in Asia particularly in football betting tips and prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Sheffield United is keeping on influencing within the top flight
Sheffield United FC will welcome the AFC Bournemouth at the Bramall Lane for the English Premier League, and The Blades will try to shift into the Premier League’s top five when they faceoff The Cherries on the weekend. There was a tough battle victory against Crystal Palace last weekend saw The Blades, they were the pre-season favorites for the relegation zone, move ahead of Manchester United within the Premier League table. Outstandingly, the courageous underdogs are only five points off track of the top four and would shift into 5th rank with a victory on Sunday. Credit to the manager Chris Wilder’s amazing strategic knowledge and the hard work as well as the dedication of the players, and the outcome shows for themselves. They have seven losses coming from their 25 Premier League matches and they are currently the 2nd best defensive record within the top flight. Sheffield United’s soaring position seems not to some brief of success that doesn’t repeat in the surge of form either.
Bournemouth are still in problem regardless of the previous victories
The fans of Bournemouth are worried regarding their opportunities this weekend, regardless of their previous winnings from Aston Villa and Brighton. The Cherries may have shifted a corner, however, they are still only two points above the relegation area and their entire shape is really concerning. The truth is they have 10 losses coming from their last 14 Premier League games, and on the road, the shape has no improvement. Six from their last seven Premier League trips have resulted in losses, and they didn’t register at least one goal from their last three outings.
Sheffield United vs Bournemouth Insights and Performance Analysis:
- Sheffield United’s Premier League’s matches have seen minimal goals that any other team within the tournament on this season with 49, and with only the top Liverpool conceding fewer goals compared to The Blades with 23. They are undefeated for 2 on the road games.
- Sheffield United have only lost once coming from their current league engagements against Bournemouth with 9 wins and 5 draws. They have registered at least one goal within the last 2 on the road games.
- The last three engagements between Bournemouth and Sheffield United on this venue have generated a total of 17 goals, with the Blades by winning the entire three by an aggregate score of 11 – 6.
- AFC Bournemouth 1 – 1 stalemate against Sheffield United on the opening weekend resulted from a surge of seven league losses against the Blades. They have registered at least one goal within the last 2 ground soil games.
- Bournemouth has won their last two Premier League matches, as much as they had in their past 17 within the tournament with 2 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. They didn’t win in a row in the same term since March 2016. They have registered at least one goal from the last 2 games.
Head to Head of Sheffield United vs Bournemouth:
|10/08/2019||Bournemouth||1 – 1||Sheffield United|
|23/02/2013||Bournemouth||0 – 1||Sheffield United|
|01/09/2012||Sheffield United||5 – 3||Bournemouth|
|07/04/2012||Sheffield United||2 – 1||Bournemouth|
|17/12/2012||Bournemouth||0 – 2||Sheffield United|
Last five matches of Sheffield United:
|01/02/2020||Crystal Palace||0 – 1||Sheffield United|
|21/01/2020||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|18/01/2020||Arsenal||1 – 1||Sheffield United|
|10/01/2020||Sheffield United||1 – 0||West Ham|
|02/01/2020||Liverpool||2 – 0||Sheffield United|
Last five matches of Bournemouth:
|01/02/2020||Bournemouth||2 – 1||Aston Villa|
|21/01/2020||Bournemouth||3 – 1||Brighton|
|18/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|12/01/2020||Bournemouth||0 – 3||Watford|
|01/01/2020||West Ham||4 – 0||Bournemouth|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Blades squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Asia handicap of:
Sheffield United -0.75
*Odds may change without notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.