Sheffield United vs Norwich City Team Preview
2019 – 2020 English Premier League Sheffield United FC vs Norwich City ✓ Football Predictions ✓ Soccer Odds ✓ Head to Head ✓ Betting Tips ✓ Match Preview ✓ Team News ✓ Insights ✓ Statistics. Sheffield United will welcome Norwich in Bramall Lane at 23:00 on March 07, 2020. These two squads have different targets within the 2nd half of the season. AS you can notice The Blades are placed close to the Europa League berth, which shows that the match against The Canaries is really important for the host side. We must note that Sheffield United will try to get their 7th ground soil victory of the season. On the other hand, Norwich has a great performance by beating the 3rd placed in the league, Leicester City on the weekend, however, we must be informed that The Foxes ace player scorer striker Jamie Vardy missed the match due to his injury. We must bear in mind that The Canaries will not consider as good performance when it comes to on the road games. It is reasonable that the football enthusiast or regular punters can find value in betting on The Blades. When these two squads engaged at the Carrow Road within the 1st half of the season, Sheffield United provided a 2 – 1 victory against Norwich City.
Sheffield United vs Norwich City Insights and Statistics:
- Sheffield United will be trying to record their 1st league double against Norwich since the 1938 to 1939 season and this is the 28th season they have engaged since then. They have won 3 from their last 3 games in the league.
- Sheffield United has lost those two of their ground soil Premier League matches against Norwich, although the games occurred back then in 1993. They have won 3 from their last 4 games against Norwich in the entire tournaments.
- Sheffield United’s 27 Premier League matches on this term have seen only 54 registered goals and with just Liverpool conceding fewer goals compared to The Blades on this season. 35% of The Blades last 20 ground soil matches have resulted in both squads scoring and they have 1 win, 2 draws and lost 4 of those matches.
- Norwich City FC didn’t win in four league matches against Sheffield United with 1 draw and 3 losses, defeated in a 2 – 1 at the Carrow Road earlier on this term. They have lost 4 from their last 5 on the road games in the league. They have scored 1 goal or less in 15 from their last 20 outings on this term.
- Norwich didn’t register at least one goal in 4 from their last 5 outings in the league. They have won 1 from their last 14 on the road matches within the league for this season. They have conceded at least 2 goals in 10 from their last 20 away matches.
- 45% of Norwich last 20 on the road games resulted in both squads scoring and they have 3 wins, 3 draws and lost 3 of those matches. The last time The Canaries secured a clean sheet away within the league was in a 0 – 0 draw against Newcastle in February this year.
Head to Head of Sheffield United vs Norwich City:
|26/01/2019||Norwich City||2 – 2||Sheffield United|
|18/08/2018||Sheffield United||2 – 1||Norwich City|
|20/01/2018||Norwich City||1 – 2||Sheffield United|
|16/09/2017||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Norwich City|
|22/01/2011||Sheffield United||1 – 2||Norwich City|
Last five matches of Sheffield United:
|22/02/2020||Sheffield United||1 – 1||Brighton|
|09/02/2020||Sheffield United||2 – 1||Bournemouth|
|21/01/2020||Crystal Palace||0 – 1||Sheffield United|
|10/01/2020||Millwall||0 – 2||Sheffield United|
|05/01/2020||Sheffield United||0 – 1||Manchester City|
Last five matches of Norwich City:
|04/03/2020||Tottenham||1 – 1||Norwich City|
|28/02/2020||Norwich City||1 – 0||Leicester City|
|23/02/2020||Wolves||3 – 0||Norwich City|
|15/02/2020||Norwich City||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|01/02/2020||Newcastle United||0 – 0||Norwich City|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Blades squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
Sheffield United -0.75
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.