UEFA Champions League
10/24/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Eden Arena
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
FC Barcelona will visit Slavia Prague at Eden Arena and will be trying to move smoothly at the top of Group F in Champions League clash. The host 2 – 0 pile victory against CFR Cluj back in August seen them secure through the Champions League group stages and this will be the first since 2007, however, their eligibility in the tournament is going shorter in time. The Republican squad had difficulty in being the pick for one of the toughest groups in the tournament and will encounter the likes of Borussia Dortmund, FC Barcelona, and Inter Milan, it will be like seeing them footing Group F come fixture day six in December. Having said that, Prague makes control to secure a tough battle point away to Inter Milan from their first travel game. Earlier these weeks a sword was stabbed by Borussia Dortmund though, losing a 2 – 0 on its own ground to make them shut down to their amazing 25 undefeated streaks in the entire tournaments. The enormous opinion is that their previously undefeated run will break last past Wednesday in the evening. On the other hand, Barcelona may not have been at their brilliant form at times in this campaign, however, they still manage themselves at top of La Liga as well as level on points with Borussia Dortmund at the top of their group in Champions League. With the event of Dortmund clashing with Inter Milan, there is an opportunity for Barcelona to shift directly to the top of the group on this upcoming interesting matchup.
- Barcelona has only lost once coming from their last 30 UEFA Champions League group stage games with 22 wins, 7 draws and 1 loss.
- Barcelona is victorious for the entire four of their Champions League encounters with Republican rivals and defeating Sparta Prague twice in 1999-2000.
- Barcelona’s formidable forward trio is still impressive after the win from their last fixture.
- Slavia Prague has only four wins coming from their last 19 home soil European fixtures with 4 wins, 6 draw and 9 losses.
- Slavia Prague still has the confidence as they hosted Borussia Dortmund but still couldn’t find on the point they picked up against Inter Milan.
- Slavia Prague’s David Hovorka is urging for a comeback to fitness after sitting out from the last two Czech league matches through injury.
- Slavia Prague will count as the 57th club that Barcelona has encountered in the Champions League.
- Slavia Prague and Barcelona, this will be the 1st time to meet in European matchup.
Last five matches of Slavia Prague:
|10/19/19||Slavia Prague||3 – 1||Pribram|
|10/06/19||Jablonec||0 – 2||Slavia Prague|
|10/02/19||Slavia Prague||0 – 2||Borussia Dortmund|
|09/28/19||Slavia Prague||1 – 0||Mlada Boleslav|
|09/25/19||Slavia Prague||8 – 0||FK Slavoj Vysehrad|
Last five matches of Barcelona:
|10/19/19||Eibar||0 – 3||Barcelona|
|10/06/19||Barcelona||4 – 0||Sevilla|
|10/02/19||Barcelona||2 – 1||Inter Milan|
|09/28/19||Getafe||0 – 2||Barcelona|
|09/24/19||Barcelona||2 – 1||Villarreal|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||1 – 4|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Over 3.0|
|Full Time Winning Team||Barcelona|
|First Team To Score||Barcelona|
|Asian Handicap||Barcelona -1.5|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.