09/21/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: St. Mary’s Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
This will be an interesting matchup between Southampton and Bournemouth and both sides are seeking their back to back wins in the Premier League games and this is the first time this season. The host has 2 wins coming from their three matchups on the run and towards to the international break, the saints returned on what they left on when the club football back in the weekend, clashing on the path with a narrow 1 – 0 victory against Sheffield United at the Bramall Lane. As a result, Southampton guaranteed a clean sheet within three Premier League tournaments, although they kept two of the table’s low ranking squads out inside that three games with Brighton and Sheffield United is worth nothing.
Bournemouth provided an amazing 3 – 1 victory against Everton at Vitality Stadium on Sunday, in the result of this they helped to preserve what has been an early unbroken goal-laden movement of Cherries league games. The visitors last four matchups in Premier League they have recorded over 2.5 goals and were scored 100%, and for the heads up, both sides scored in every campaign and with an average of 3.75 goals within their 90 minutes of action in the field. Take note that Bournemouth was also one of the league’s most noticeable squads last season. They were a minimum of three goals are netted in 63% coming from their 38 Premier League games in 2018-19, and it seems that their ability to thrill over the summer never fade.
- Southampton has lost each coming from their last four home soil games, although three of those happened in the Championship between 2007 and 2012.
- Southampton has lost only one coming from their eight Premier League clashes with Bournemouth with 3 wins and 4 draws and undefeated entirely in four at their home soil with 2 wins and 2 draws.
- AFC Bournemouth has only won their previous Premier League match that played on Friday, and the same time a south coast derby with 2 – 1 Brighton on September 2017.
- In all tournaments, Bournemouth didn’t win against Southampton in their 15 meetings with 6 draws and 9 losses, failed to net a goal in eight of those clashes.
- Bournemouth has only netted a goal directly from a free-kick two times coming from their last three Premier League fixtures.
Last Five Meetings of Both Teams:
|27/04/19||Southampton||3 – 3||Bournemouth|
|20/10/19||Bournemouth||0 – 0||Southampton|
|28/04/19||Southampton||2 – 1||Bournemouth|
|03/12/19||Bournemouth||1 – 1||Southampton|
|01/04/19||Southampton||0 – 0||Bournemouth|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|To Score in First Half||Southampton|
|Full-Time Result||1 – 0|
|Match to Win||Southampton|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only the trusted Bet365 Sports Tips for free from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.