Portugal Super Liga
10/29/19 04:15 GMT+8
Venue: Estadio Municipal de Braga
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Sporting Braga will welcome Santa Clara at the Estadio Municipal de Braga for the Portugal Super Liga and the host will try to take the advantage on their ground to continue its 1st win coming from their six previous matches. Sporting obtained a 2 – 1 victory against Besiktas in Turkey and they will be targeting to continue their undefeated run in all tournaments this upcoming matchup. Santa Clara has 3 – 0 victory on the road at Oliveirense in the Taca Portugal last time out however their shape has been insufficient over the last month or so. All of the statistics recommends that this upcoming matchup could be a low scoring line but still backing the host to acquire all three points in consideration of a 2 – 0 final score table. Three from the last six encounters of these two sides have generated under 2.5 goals and Braga has won three of their pairs last four meetings, so this is why we are supporting a narrow win for the Hosts this weekend. The host obtained a 1 – 0 victory against Santa Clara when the two squads last met in January and after their last five in league and cup. The performances of both sides also backing up our free football prediction of a 2 – 0 victory for Braga as they have netted in each of their last six fixtures while Santa Clara didn’t score in four coming from their last five on the road matches in the entire tournaments, and under 2.5 goals were given in five of the visitors last six games.
- Averaging 35% of Santa Clara’s last 20 on the road matches resulted with both squads scoring and they have 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses of those fixtures.
- Averaging 45% of Sporting Braga’s last 20 ground league matches have resulted in both sides scoring and they have 5 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses of those fixtures.
- September 2019 is the last when Braga didn’t score at their ground in the league and was a 0 – 4 loss against Benfica.
- September 2019 is the last time when Santa Clara secured a clean sheet on the road game in the league was in a 0 – 0 stalemate with Tondela.
- Sporting Braga is undefeated for 2 games.
- Sporting Braga failed to win one out of the last 2 ground games.
- Sporting Braga has netted at least one goal from the last 2 fixtures.
- CD Santa Clara failed to score at least one goal in the last 2 on the road games.
- Santa Clara failed to win one out of the last 2 on the road matches.
Last five matches of Sporting Braga:
|24/10/19||Besiktas JK||1 – 2||Sporting Braga|
|03/10/19||Sporting Braga||2 – 2||Slovan Bratislava|
|29/09/19||Portimonense SC||0 – 1||Sporting Braga|
|23/09/19||Sporting Braga||2 – 2||Maritimo|
|19/10/19||Wolverhampton||0 – 1||Sporting Braga|
Last five matches of Santa Clara:
|29/09/19||Santa Clara||1 – 0||Gil Vicente|
|22/09/19||FC Porto||2 – 0||Santa Clara|
|15/09/19||Santa Clara||2 – 0||Moreirense FC|
|01/09/19||CD Tondela||0 – 0||Santa Clara|
|25/08/19||Santa Clara||0 – 0||Belenenses|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 0|
|Both Teams to Score||No|
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|Full-Time Team Winner||Sporting Braga|
|Handicap||Sporting Braga -1|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Soccer Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.