UEFA Europa League
Time: 01:55AM GMT+8 on December 12, 2019
Venue: Stade Maurice Dufrasne
Free Daily Football Betting Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Qualification practically defined for Arsenal
Standard Liege will welcome the Arsenal at the Stade Maurice Dufrasne for the UEFA Europa League and the visitors will try to take this game into victory to secure their top spot in Group F. The Gunners is currently leading the way in Europa League in Group F advance in the sections final stage of matches on Thursday, and although the Arsenal have not confirmed so far in their place within the tournament’s next round, they are most definitely in progress. The host can draw level on points with Arsenal with a victory against the Premier League team in Belgium this week, however, just a big margin of victory would consider them upsurge the Gunners in the standings. Arsenal must visit the Standard Liege with a skip from their step has resulted in an intense run of nine matches without a victory by turning over West Ham in a 3 – 1 on Monday in the evening. Arsenal recorded three goals within nine minutes to bag their much-needed comeback victory and the win must give them enough trust needed shot in the arm head of having a hard time December match program.
Standard Liege really a below standard team?
Following the surge of six matches without any loss, the host must be covered with lots of confidence this week, although the Belgian side image seems an underdog match for Arsenal when the sides encounter in their Group F reverse game in October. A well improved Arsenal provided four goals without any revenge past the Belgians in the evening with the youth players Joe Willock and Gabriel Martinelli recording three of those between them. Overall, the Gunners have three or more goals in three of their five Group F fixtures, and Arsenal has found cutting hole defenses a simple job on the continent than within Premier League on this term.
- Arsenal FC has not lost two times in a row during a single season within the UEFA Cup/Europa League since 1996-97, when they were defeated twice against Borussia Monchengladbach back then in September 1996.
- Arsenal has won the entire five of their previous encounters against Standard Liege, via an aggregate score of 19 – 2. This is the huge ever in on the road game in Europe that came against the Belgian team with 7 – 0 back then in November 1993.
- This would be the 1st time Standard Liege are hosting English rivals back then in September 2009, when they resulted in 2 – 0 ahead after only five minutes against Arsenal before in due course losing in 2 – 3 scoreline.
- These two teams can still qualify from Group F within the season’s Europa League. The Belgian squad is seeking to improve from the Group table of the tournament for the 1st time back then in the 2011-12 campaign.
- As well as the qualifiers, Standard Liege is undefeated in 11 ground soil matches in European tournaments with 7 wins and 4 draws and winning the last five consecutively.
Head to Head of Standard Liege vs Arsenal:
|03/10/19||Arsenal||4 – 0||Standard Liege|
|24/11/09||Arsenal||2 – 0||Standard Liege|
|16/09/09||Standard Liege||2 – 3||Arsenal|
|03/11/93||Standard Liege||0 – 7||Arsenal|
|20/10/93||Arsenal||3 – 0||Standard Liege|
Last five matches of Standard Liege:
|08/12/19||Royal Excel Mouscron||2 – 2||Standard Liege|
|04/12/19||Standard Liege||3 – 0||RUS Rebecquoise|
|01/12/19||Standard Liege||2 – 1||Cercle Brugge|
|28/11/19||Vitoria de Guimaraes||1 – 1||Standard Liege|
|23/11/19||KAS Eupen||1 – 2||Standard Liege|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|09/12/19||West Ham United||1 – 3||Arsenal|
|05/12/19||Arsenal||1 – 2||Brighton & hove Albion|
|01/12/19||Norwich City||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|28/11/19||Arsenal||1 – 2||Eintracht Frankfurt|
|23/11/19||Arsenal||2 – 2||Southampton|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Gunners squad for a full time of 1 – 2 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Malaysia football betting tips handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.