9/17/19 02:45 GMT+8
Venue: Stadio Olimpico di Torino
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Despite the early exit in Europe, Torino FC is still on the right track domestically. The host is coming into this matchup with two wins coming from the two in the league, relieving the blow of their Europa League playoff exit. They are targeting to make it three for this week, as they accompaniment the Italy Serie A weekend with Tuesday’s matchup against Lecce. Torino has difficulty from the start, but they are fortunate because they overcome Sassuolo and got the victory at Atalanta to place them in a commanding position and looking forward to the third round of matchups. We think that Juventus and Inter Milan’s current form could match their start so far, while their other games in Europe this summer will have a competitive advantage in terms of fitness. This is something we can’t wait to see as they take on side fresh out of Serie B.
On the other hand, unfortunately for Lecce, they haven’t brought back the momentum back to the top flight, they have returned with back to back losses in which positioned them in the bottom lane table. They have narrowly defeated in an early relegation six-pointer at home soil to Verona last time out, while they opened their campaign with a savage at Inter Milan. It was a clean sheet with 4 – 0 beaten repeatedly and also expected to be more. Space was given as the visitors conceded at San Siro.
- Torino has lost only one coming from their seven home soil Serie A matchups against Lecce. 1 – 2 from 2000 with 4 wins and 2 draws.
- Torino has found the back of the net in each coming from their last 11 Serie A games against Lecce with 4 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses.
- The last time Torino embraced their seven consecutive wins run on their home in Serie A from April 2017.
- The hosts have netted a total of nine goals from its last three matchups at this venue.
- US Lecce has lost each of their two Serie A matchups on this campaign, only in 1993, 1994, 1997, and 1998 they lost on their opening three games in the season.
Head to Head:
|18-08-2012||Torino||4 – 2||Lecce|
|10-04-2010||Lecce||2 – 1||Torino|
|09-11-2009||Torino||2 – 2||Lecce|
|25-01-2009||Lecce||3 – 3||Torino|
|31-08-2008||Torino||3 – 0||Lecce|
Free Soccer Tips for you!
|Both Teams To Score||No|
|Full-Time Result||3 – 0|
|Torino To Win||Over 1.5 Match Goals|
|To Score in First Half||Torino|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only at the best Sports Betting Tips for free from the world’s most trusted online sportsbook.