English Premier League
Time: 3:30 GMT+8 on January 23, 2020
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Free Daily Football Prediction and Betting Tips in Malaysia and Singapore
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of football prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Tottenham Hotspur are having a hard time without Harry Kane
Tottenham Hotspur FC will welcome the Norwich City squad at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for the English Premier League campaign. Hotspur match against Watford on weekend may have resulted in a 0 – 0 draw, however, it was a game of interesting scene because the Hornets failed to connect the penalty and the late strive from the attacking midfielder or winger Erik Lamela in which denied by the goal line, with only 10mm of the ball interval from the line. Although it was the new prolonged series of worst outcomes for the Spurs. Unfortunately, they are now winless within four Premier League games and at the bottom in 8th position in the Premier League. The squad are eight points off track in the top four and enduring a long spell without the presence of the striker Harry Kane, we think that their manager Jose Mourinho is struggling to cope up with the upcoming matchups.
Norwich City is still struggling regardless of the weekend victory
We will now talk about with the other team, which is Norwich, in addition, this will be considered as the best chance of Tottenham to win because they will be facing the Canaries team which is struggling now as they will encounter the Kane less Spur to sustain their Premier League status. Norwich is sitting at the bottom of the top flight, three points off track of 19th positioned Bournemouth and six off safety zone. Head coach Daniel Farke’s players did well to end their winless streak on weekend afternoon, however a 1 – 0 win against the Bournemouth that can’t hold much when facing up against the talented Tottenham. The reality that they have only two wins within their last 18 Premier League games, while their shape at the Carrow Road has improved but they have still eight losses coming from their 11 on the road games on this term. We can see that Norwich has major problems at both ends of the pitch, however, the most noticeable is when they are playing outside in which they have an insufficient attacking mechanism.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City Performance Analysis:
- Tottenham is winless coming from their last four Premier League games following they were held by Watford within the last match.
- Tottenham is victorious from their last nine Premier League ground matches played on Wednesday, since a 0 – 1 defeat against Leicester back then in January 2016.
- Tottenham is victorious from their last two Premier League home soil matches against Norwich, since a 2 – 0 back then in September 2013 and a 3 – 0 in December 2015.
- After the 20 wins in a row within the Premier League ground matches against the improved teams between 2012 to 2018, Spur didn’t win two of their last three games and defeated in a 1 – 3 against the Wolves last season and resulting in a 1 – 1 draw against Sheffield United on this campaign.
- From on the road games, Norwich didn’t win any of their last 15 evening games at 7pm or later particularly in the Premier League, with 5 draws and 10 losses, since winning 2 – 1 at Ipswich back then in September 1994.
- After their 2 – 2 stalemate at the Carrow Road within the reverse fixture, Norwich is seeking to avoid loss in both Premier League encounters against Tottenham for just the 2nd time within the Premier League season and also in 2012 to 2013.
- Norwich City FC didn’t score at least one goal within the last 2 on the road games. They didn’t also win one out of the last 4 on the road games.
Head to Head of Tottenham vs Norwich:
|28/12/2019||Norwich||2 – 2||Tottenham|
|02/02/2016||Norwich||0 – 3||Tottenham|
|26/12/2015||Tottenham||3 – 0||Norwich|
|23/02/2014||Norwich||1 – 0||Tottenham|
|14/09/2013||Tottenham||2 – 0||Norwich|
Last five matches of Tottenham:
|18/01/2020||Watford||0 – 0||Tottenham|
|11/01/2020||Tottenham||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|01/01/2020||Southampton||1 – 0||Tottenham|
|28/12/2019||Norwich||2 – 2||Tottenham|
|26/12/2019||Tottenham||2 – 1||Brighton|
Last five matches of Norwich:
|18/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 0||Bournemouth|
|11/01/2020||Manchester United||4 – 0||Norwich|
|01/01/2020||Norwich||1 – 1||Crystal Palace|
|28/12/2020||Norwich||2 – 2||Tottenham|
|26/12/2019||Aston Villa||1 – 0||Norwich|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up the Spur squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Asia handicap of:
Tottenham Hotspur -1.25
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.