Spain La Liga
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on January 25, 2020
Venue: Estadio de Mestalla
Free Daily Football Prediction and Betting Tips in Asia
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of football prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
Barcelona making an impressive beginning under Quique Setien
Valencia will welcome the FC Barcelona squad at the Estadio de Mestalla for the Spain La Liga campaign, and this will be considered as the standout game, as the top leaders Barca looking to build a stronghold start under their new manager QuiQue Setien. Barcelona needs patience until the 76th minute to cut the stalemate at home to Granada lase weekend, however, Captain and forward, Lionel Messi’s managed finish is enough to showcase that their new manager effectively generates a winning start to his rule at Camp Nou. In fact, Barcelona’s domination was mirrored through a 1 – 0 scoreline following they seen around 83% of the ball and made lots of opportunity against the well-determined rival, and the performance showed that pleased Quique and at the same time giving the 61-year-old professional to focus on with his team. The outcome was the evidence of Barca’s 11th victory coming from their last 15 Liga matches and secured them on the top of the table with El Clasico tough rival Real Madrid; the pair today has eight points clear of 3rd rank Atletico Madrid in which unfortunately defeated at Eibar on m matchday 20.
Valencia’s loss from Real Madrid was really remarkable on their consecutive matches
Valencia was dominated by Real Madrid within the Supercopa de Espana, and the host was still enduring the effects of the worst experience when they shifted to encounter Mallorca at San Moix last Sunday in the morning. Manager Albert Celades’ charges were terrible again and rightfully found themselves in a 3 – 0 down to the relegation survivors at the half time, the shortfall that they couldn’t break within the 2nd period with Los Bermellones and in the end they were running out comfortable 4 – 1 winner. Currently, Valencia has lost five coming from their 10 La Liga games on this term, their shape that seriously hurting their dreams of finishing within the top four for the 3rd successive season. Valencia are four points off track of 4th place Sevilla in which on their way on Saturday’s matchup, and will possibly need to take down Barcelona to avoid the interval from getting it worst, and with Sevilla anticipated to defeat Granada at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan in weekends late game.
Valencia vs Barcelona Performance Analysis:
- Valencia’s only win within their last 10 games against Barca in entire tournaments with 3 draws and 6 losses were within the Copa del Rey finals in May 2019 with 2 – 1 scoreline, and the last title obtained by them.
- Valencia didn’t win from their last seven La Liga matches against Barcelona with 3 draws and 4 losses, their last victory against them within the tournament was on the road in a 2 – 1 in April 2016. They have registered at least one goal within the last 10 home soil games.
- Valencia has lost only one coming from their last 23 La Liga ground matches with 12 wins and 10 draws, against Eibar in April 2019. They are undefeated within their last 11 at their ground with 6 wins and 5 draws. They are undefeated for 10 games.
- Regarding on Mestalla, Valencia didn’t win their last 12 games against Barcelona in La Liga with 7 draws and 5 losses, since a 2 – 1 victory in February back then in 2007 under Quique Sanchez Flores and with Frank Rijkaard as the coach of Barcelona.
- Of all the squads that Valencia has encountered more than 10 matches against La Liga History, Barca is the team that has the lowest winning percentage of 24.8%. they have registered at least one goal within the last 18 games.
- Barcelona has 11 wins coming from their last 15 La Liga matches with 11 wins, 3 draws, and 1 loss. The top leader will come into this weekends’ fixture with 12 points clear of the 7th ranked Valencia, following their 4 – 1 loss at Mallorca last weekend.
- Barcelona has registered at least one goal within the last 7 on the road games. They have also registered at least one goal within the last 3 games. They are undefeated for 9 games and also unbeaten in 4 on the road games.
Head to Head of Valencia vs Barcelona:
|14/09/2019||Barcelona||5 – 2||Valencia|
|02/02/2019||Barcelona||2 – 2||Valencia|
|07/10/2018||Valencia||1 – 1||Barcelona|
|14/04/2018||Barcelona||2 – 1||Valencia|
|26/11/2017||Valencia||1 – 1||Barcelona|
Last five matches of Valencia:
|19/01/2020||Mallorca||4 – 1||Valencia|
|04/01/2020||Valencia||1 – 0||Eibar|
|21/12/2019||Valladolid||1 – 1||Valencia|
|15/12/2019||Valencia||1 – 1||Real Madrid|
|07/12/2019||Levante||2 – 4||Valencia|
Last five matches of Barcelona:
|19/01/2020||Barcelona||1 – 0||Granada CF|
|04/01/2020||Espanyol||2 – 2||Barcelona|
|21/12/2019||Barcelona||4 – 1||Alaves|
|18/12/2019||Barcelona||0 – 0||Real Madrid|
|14/12/2019||Real Sociedad||2 – 2||Barcelona|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up the Barca squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Asia handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.