09/28/19 03:00 GMT+8
Venue: Estadio de la Ceramica, Villarreal
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
Villarreal must gain the momentum to continue their journey from being winless coming from their two matches in the opening to regain their back to back victories from their most recent games. The host shut down the Valladolid with a 2 – 0 scorecard coming from their last home soil engagement before they put a disappointed three unanswered goals to Leganes to their name. On the other hand, Real Betis have experienced not once but more than coming in their previous five fixtures in La Liga. The visitors have scored only two points coming from a maximum of six in their last two matches and too far from getting a win. In addition, Real Betis is not ready to win on the road. This will be out of the equation for the home advantage for this week, third consecutive losses are certainly emerging for the visitors.
Villarreal boss, Javier Calleja’s squad are undefeated on their home soil and proving a really better performance on their home fans. In fact, it’s worth to mention that more than half of the twelve netted goals that the club has scored so far are coming from their clashes at home soil, scoring at least two goals or more in every of the last three matches. Furthermore, the visitors have failed to get back on the net on their previous games. While on the road trip they recorded a 5 – 2 drubbing from the tough hands of FC Barcelona. One of the best thing for consideration is their last visit to Estadio de la Ceramica that would seem to accept the defeat, we will expect the host to open the scoring and last it to the end of the fixture.
- Villarreal has netted in each of their last 19 La Liga matches with 36 goals and this is their longest streak wins in La Liga history.
- Villarreal has lost two coming from their last nine La Liga fixtures against Real Betis with 4 wins and 3 draws, with both losses coming at the Benito Villamarin Stadium with 2 – 1 on February 2018 and 2 – 1 in April 2019.
- Villarreal didn’t win coming from their last four fixtures played on Friday in La Liga with 1 draw and 3 losses, they got four wins coming from their previous six matches with 1 draw and 1 loss.
- Real Betis has only won once coming from their last seven on the road fixtures against Valencian squads in La Liga with 1 draw and 5 losses.
- Real Betis didn’t win coming from their last seven on the road matches against Villarreal in La Liga with 2 draws and 5 losses.
Head to Head Record of Villarreal vs Real Betis:
|04/07/19||Real Betis||2 – 1||Villarreal|
|11/25/19||Villarreal||2 – 1||Real Betis|
|02/03/19||Real Betis||2 – 1||Villarreal|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|To Score in First Half||Villarreal|
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 1|
|Match to Win||Villarreal|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members. Only at the trusted Soccer Bet365 Tipster tips for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.