Watford vs Leicester City Team Preview
2019 – 2020 English Premier League Watford FC vs Leicester City FC ✓ Football Predictions ✓ Soccer Odds ✓ Head to Head ✓ Betting Tips ✓ Match Preview ✓ Team News ✓ Insights ✓ Statistics. The Hornets will host The Foxes in Vicarage Road at 20:30 GMT+8 on March 14, 2020 (Postponed TBD). After the great performance of Watford beating the top notched in the league Liverpool in a thrilling 3 – 0 victory, they have endured a 1 – 0 loss against Crystal Palace coming from their last matchup. The Hornets are striving hard to keep the Premier League survivability and there will be no hesitations to engage against The Foxes in a tooth and nail on the upcoming matchup. Nevertheless, winger Gerard Deulofeu is still in the recovery place, and this will be the main reason why a home will not win on this match. On the other hand, The Foxes are targeting to sustain their top-four rank in the league. Manager Brendan Rogers’ players have not been in great shape within the 2nd half of the season, however, they will be considered to have the ability to beat the threatened relegation at this venue. As usual, veteran attacker Jamie Vardy will lead his team for the visitors, and the Nigerian midfielder Wilfried Ndidi, who is fully recovered on his injury will expect the starting lineup.
Watford vs Leicester City Insights and Statistics:
- Watford has only one win coming from their last seven Premier League matches with 2 draws and 4 losses, although that win was from their last ground soil match and coming from against the top leaders in the league Liverpool in a 3 – 0 victory.
- Watford has won their last three ground soil Premier League matches against Leicester City, with every win coming from a 2 – 1 scoreline. They have registered at least one goal within the last 2 ground games.
- Leicester City FC has only two wins coming from their last 10 league visits to Watford with 1 draw and 7 losses and winning most previously in the time of their title-winning season in 2015 to 2016. They were not able to register at least one goal within the last 2 on the road games. They were not able to win one out of the last 3 on the road games.
- 24% of the Premier League goals registered in matches between The Hornets and The Foxes have been penalties with 6/25, this was the highest ratio of any of the 469 games to have shown at least 20 goals registered.
- Nine of the 11 Premier League engagements between Leicester and Watford have been victorious by the ground team with 82%, including every of the last seven. And among the matches that have been played more than 10 times, it’s only Birmingham City vs Middlesbrough with 90% has shown a top percentage of home soil victories.
Head to Head of Watford vs Leicester City:
|04/12/2019||Leicester City||2 – 0||Watford|
|03/03/2019||Watford||2 – 1||Leicester City|
|01/12/2018||Leicester City||2 – 0||Watford|
|20/01/2018||Leicester City||2 – 0||Watford|
|26/12/2017||Watford||2 – 1||Leicester City|
Last five matches of Watford:
|07/03/2020||Crystal Palace||1 – 0||Watford|
|29/02/2020||Watford||3 – 0||Liverpool|
|23/02/2020||Manchester United||3 – 0||Watford|
|08/02/2020||Brighton||1 – 1||Watford|
|01/02/2020||Watford||2 – 3||Everton|
Last five matches of Leicester City:
|09/03/2020||Leicester City||4 – 0||Aston Villa|
|28/02/2020||Norwich||1 – 0||Leicester City|
|22/02/2020||Leicester City||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|14/02/2020||Wolves||0 – 0||Leicester City|
|01/02/2020||Leicester City||2 – 2||Chelsea|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Foxes squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
Leicester City -0.25
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.