Watford FC vs Liverpool FC Match Preview
2019 – 2020 English Premier League Watford FC vs Liverpool FC ✓ Football Predictions ✓ Soccer Odds ✓ Head to Head ✓ Betting Tips ✓ Match Preview ✓ Team News ✓ Insights ✓ Statistics. Watford will welcome the top contender in the league Liverpool squad in the Vicarage Road Stadium at 01:30 GMT+8 on March 01, 2020. The Hornets will try it’s very best to avoid the Premier League’s relegation area when they encounter the undefeated Liverpool on this upcoming matchup. Watford is determined to find a way to have a great escape earlier on this term as their manager Nigel Pearson took control and guide the team on a charge off the bottom of the table, however, after several months the host find their comfort zone decreasing yet again. As we can notice about their 3 – 0 loss against Manchester United last time out and generated five league matches but it didn’t win at all and that puts them in the 19th rank within the league and a point from safety. There are lots of time for the Hornets to turn the tide, however, they still recognized a shadow of the club that showcased undefeated streak prior the Christmas day. Honestly, Watford’s shape at this venue will be considered as a better position to compete. Nevertheless, they have still just won three league matches for the entire season for the team and only scored 13 goals and this will be the lowest number within the top flight.
On the other hand, the dominator, Liverpool squad are only taking it’s another step to the title. They have established a huge 22-point lead within the competition and same with Manchester City’s record of 18 straight Premier League victories with their 3 – 2 win with West Ham United on Monday. Regarding that interesting five-goal can be considered as an exclusion rather than a rule though. The Reds are far more in-depth defensively than the game would suggest, securing a clean sheet in 10 from their last 12 league matches and five coming from their last six on the road game from home.
Watford FC vs Liverpool FC Match Insights and Statistics:
- Watford didn’t win from their last eight Premier League engagements against Liverpool with 1 draw and 7 losses, defeated by each of the last four by an aggregate score of 0 – 15. They weren’t able to win one out of the last ground soil games.
- Watford beat Liverpool back then in 1982 to 1983 on the final day of the season, since then, Watford has lost 15 from their 16 top-flight games against squads’ top of the league with 1 draw, the inclusion of every last 13 in a row. They have joint terrible worst offense records within the Premier League and registering only 24 goals within 27 matches.
- Liverpool FC is victorious from their last 18 Premier League matches, and if a possible victory on this venue would establish a new record for most straight wins in English top-flight history. They have registered at least one goal within the last 27 games.
- Liverpool has registered more Premier League goals under Jurgen Klopp against Watford than they have against any other team within the tournament with 27 in nine matches. They have registered at least one goal within the last 13 on the road games.
- Liverpool is undefeated for 13 on the road games. They have won the last 8 outings. They are unbeaten for 27 games. They have won the last 18 games.
- At least one team has registered three goals in five from the six Premier League engagements between Watford against Liverpool at this venue, and with the exclusion being a 1 – 0 victory for Liverpool back then in May 2017.
Head to Head of Watford vs Liverpool:
|14/12/2019||Liverpool||2 – 0||Watford|
|27/02/2019||Liverpool||5 – 0||Watford|
|24/11/2018||Watford||0 – 3||Liverpool|
|17/03/2018||Liverpool||5 – 0||Watford|
|12/08/2017||Watford||3 – 3||Liverpool|
Last five matches of Watford:
|23/02/2020||Manchester United||3 – 0||Watford|
|08/02/2020||Brighton||1 – 1||Watford|
|01/02/2020||Watford||2 – 3||Everton|
|21/01/2020||Aston Villa||2 – 1||Watford|
|18/01/2020||Watford||0 – 0||Tottenham|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|24/02/2020||Liverpool||3 – 2||West Ham|
|15/02/2020||Norwich||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|01/02/2020||Liverpool||4 – 0||Southampton|
|29/01/2020||West Ham||0 – 2||Liverpool|
|23/01/2020||Wolves||1 – 2||Liverpool|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up The Reds squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football betting tips in Singapore handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from Asia’s most recommended online sportsbook.