English Premier League
Time: 23:00 GMT+8 on January 18, 2020
Venue: London Stadium
Free Football Tip for Malaysia and Singapore
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of football prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
West Ham United vs Everton Match Preview
West Ham United will welcome the Everton at the London Stadium for the English Premier League. The Hammers endured another worst loss, following the dominated 4 – 0 victory against Bournemouth in London. West Ham was defeated by Sheffield United at the Bramall Lane on the weekend. At any rate, it looks like the new boss David Moyes assisted the squad to restore the significant confidence. The Hammer’s most important target is to keep another Premier League survival, and they were confident that the capital team will go all out at Everton on the matchday 23 of 38. On the other hand, this side registered a very tough 1 – 0 victory against Brighton within their last league fixture, with forward Richarlison de Andrade registering the only goal in the matchup. Manager Carlo Ancelotti is showing a great performance with his men, and who has something to grab from the London Stadium battle showdown.
West Ham vs Everton Performance Analysis:
- Everton has 7 wins coming from their last 11 on the road Premier League matches against West Ham with 3 draws and 1 loss and their only defeat was coming from the finals of the 2017 to 2018 season. 15 of the former 18 victories were from manager Carlo Ancelotti’s players. Eight of the last nine victories at London Stadium went to Toffees.
- Everton has 3 wins coming from their four Premier League matches under the management of Carlo Ancelotti, as much as they have in their previous 14 merged under Marco Silva and Duncan Ferguson. The last time these two sides encountered, Everton was in a 2 – 0 victory. They have scored at least one goal within the last 4 games.
- 55% of Toffees’ last 20 on the road league matches resulted in both sides registering a goal. They have 2 wins, 7 draws, and just 2 losses of those matches. The last time Everton secured a clean sheet outing within the league was in a 0 – 0 stalemate against Crystal Palace in August 2019. They have scored at least one goal within the last 7 on the road games.
- West Ham has only 3 wins coming from their last 23 Premier League games against Everton with 6 draws and 14 losses, securing only one clean sheet for that surge, a 0 – 0 stalemate back then in April 2017. The Hammers failed to score in 1 of their 10 ground games within the Premier League this season.
- When West Ham conceding at least once, they have not won any of their last 12 Premier League matches, there are two draws and 10 losses since their 3 – 1 victory at Watford in August. The Hammers have registered at least one goal within the last 9 home soil games.
- From the 11 Premier League matches of West Ham, there are no draws, but the Hammers got 3 wins and 8 losses from those games. Within the previous 13 years, there is only 1 win gained by the Hammers at this venue.
- 55% of the Hammers’s last 20 ground league matches have resulted in these both squads registering a goal. They have 2 wins, 5 draws, and 4 losses of those matches. The last time West Ham didn’t register a goal at home was a 0 – 5 defeat against Manchester City in August 2019.
Head to Head of West Ham vs Everton:
|19/10/2019||Everton||2 – 0||West Ham|
|30/03/2019||West Ham||0 – 2||Everton|
|16/09/2018||Everton||1 – 3||West Ham|
|13/05/2018||West Ham||3 – 1||Everton|
|29/11/2017||Everton||4 – 0||West Ham|
Last five matches of West Ham:
|10/01/2020||Sheffield United||1 – 0||West Ham|
|01/01/2020||West Ham||4 – 0||Bournemouth|
|28/12/2019||West Ham||1 – 2||Leicester|
|26/12/2019||Crystal Palace||2 – 1||West Ham|
|14/12/2019||Southampton||0 – 1||West Ham|
Last five matches of Everton:
|11/01/2020||Everton||1 – 0||Brighton|
|01/01/2020||Manchester City||2 – 1||Everton|
|28/12/2019||Newcastle||1 – 2||Everton|
|26/12/2019||Everton||1 – 0||Burnley|
|21/12/2019||Everton||1 – 1||Arsenal|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Toffees squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Malaysian handicap of:
*Odds will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.