English Premier League
Time: 03:45 GMT+8 on January 30, 2020
Venue: London Stadium
Free Daily Football Predictions and Betting Tips in Asia
Our free daily football match prediction takes into account in detail from recent shape to head to head information. We are also offering our most accurate free soccer tips for those who are looking with the best analysis and insights in terms of football prediction. We will provide all the records that you needed in breaking down the entire most important statistics ahead of the match.
West Ham United will welcome Liverpool FC squad at the London Stadium for the English Premier League campaign. The Reds have been amazing this season and they are still undefeated within the league. Liverpool is in the top of Premier League with 67 points from their 23 matches. from the Reds last matchup, they have defeated the Wolves in a 1 – 2 scoreline in an on the road game. It was considered as a tough performance by the Reds as they managed 54% of the possession and has 13 shots. Midfielder and captain Jordan Henderson and attacking midfielder Roberto Firmino were the top players for Liverpool as these both performers registered and scored for the club. Concerning the excellent recent matches form of the Reds, it will be hard to defeat the Liverpool squad.
On the other hand, West Ham United was defeated within their previous on the road game in a 4 – 1 scoreline against Leicester City. Unfortunately, it was not good for the Hammers because they only had 32% of the possession and didn’t provide enough scoring opportunities. It has been a hard season for the West Ham side as they only obtained 23 points in the entire season. The Hammers are in the 17th position and still fighting to avoid the relegation zone. We will be seeing a very hard-fought-for West Ham as they are encountering the top team in the world. The last time Liverpool and West Ham United played each other was in February and the match occurred at London Stadium wherein the match resulted in a 1 – 1 stalemate. The Hammers strive hard for this season and we will be expecting a tough game as they will be playing against the top-caliber team in England. Liverpool’s form has been wonderful and this side looks undefeated in the long run. We can see a large gap when it comes to skills between the two clubs and we will be considering to pick Liverpool to win on this upcoming game.
West Ham vs Liverpool Head to Head Statistics
- Liverpool is really enjoying this fixture from recent years and obtained some big victories. West Ham will need to go back from the start of 2016 and this was the last time they won a match against the Reds.
- Liverpool has already achieved the UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup this season. They were excluded in the EFL Cup, however, they can still win three more titles for this year.
- Liverpool, on the other hand, has been meant at the back as they have amused by scoring goals upfront. Manager Jurgen Klopp’s team has only conceded 15 goals within 23 games.
- There have been many causes for West Ham’s not good performance for this season, however, conceding goals is surely one of them, and only Norwich and Southampton have let in more.
- Manager David Moyes was carrying in as the Hammers new manager following a surge of two victories within 14 matches. He started good with a 4 – 0 dominating Bournemouth within his 1st game, however, he has only obtained one point since then.
Head to Head of West Ham vs Liverpool:
|05/02/2019||West Ham||1 – 1||Liverpool|
|12/08/2018||Liverpool||4 – 0||West Ham|
|24/02/2018||Liverpool||4 – 1||West Ham|
|04/11/2017||West Ham||1 – 4||Liverpool|
|14/05/2017||West Ham||0 – 4||Liverpool|
Last five matches of West Ham:
|22/01/2020||Leicester||4 – 1||West Ham|
|18/01/2020||West Ham||1 – 1||Everton|
|11/01/2020||Sheffield United||1 – 0||West Ham|
|05/01/2020||Gillingham||0 – 2||West Ham|
|01/01/2020||West Ham||4 – 0||Bournemouth|
Last five matches of Liverpool:
|24/01/2020||Wolves||1 – 2||Liverpool|
|19/01/2020||Liverpool||2 – 0||Manchester United|
|11/01/2020||Tottenham||0 – 1||Liverpool|
|05/01/2020||Liverpool||1 – 0||Everton|
|03/01/2020||Liverpool||2 – 0||Sheffield United|
However, for the final statement and prediction, we are still backing up the Reds squad to win on this upcoming matchup, and with the trusted website of football tips and soccer odds in Asia handicap of:
*Odd will change without prior notice*
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus in sports, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.