England Premier League
Time: 04:00 AM GMT+8 on December 9, 2019
Venue: London Stadium
Free Daily Football Prediction and Betting Odds for Asians
West Ham to trust themselves following the midweek yielding
West Ham United FC will welcome the Arsenal side at the London Stadium for the England Premier League and the visitor’s squad is in turbulence going into the upcoming matchup. The Hammers completed the November on a remarkable performance last weekend when they defeated Chelsea in a 1 – 0 at Stamford Bridge, resulting in a poor run of form and inhaling the latest optimism into the London Stadium. That confidence was only temporary and with a midweek on the road trip to Molineux ending in a 2 – 0 loss to Wolves and puts them 15th within the table. The host has now only won coming from their last nine Premier League matches, however, Monday night game will be considered as the big chance for the bothersome talented hosts to get back on their rhythm when they encounter their local rivals. It would be a perfect opportunity to boost your confidence, because the upcoming month West Ham will encounter teams like Crystal Palace, Bournemouth, and Southampton. All the possible winning matches for the next four weeks will be considered as critical when the points are summed up in May.
Chaotic Arsenal shows no improvement in their season
The Gunners are a squad indefinite chaos at the moment. A terrible beginning to the Premier League competition seen Unai Emery sacked following more than a year in his job, however, interim manager Freddie Ljungberg has not any progress more than his Spanish forerunner. His two games at the helm ended in a stalemate away to 19th placed Norwich and a midweek loss at the ground against Brighton, expanding the Arsenal winless streak to seven Premier League games and putting them only five points clear of the relegation zone in 10th position. In the entire tournament, they didn’t win in nine games and have conceded 19 goals within the period, and the winning percentage in the Premier League stands at only 26%. Away from the ground, this decrease to 14% with their last on the road win coming on the opening weekend with Newcastle.
- Arsenal FC has only two wins coming from their last 12 away London games within the Premier League with 4 draws and 6 losses, defeating Crystal Palace in a 3 – 2 back then in December 2017 while 5 – 1 against Fulham in October 2018.
- Against no squad have the Gunners won more on the road matches within the Premier League than they have against the Hammers with 12 same with Aston Villa and Everton.
- No team has lost more Premier League matches on a Monday than West Ham with 29, while just Manchester United with 43 has won more Monday matches in the tournament compared to Arsenal with 39.
- West Ham United has lost their last two Premier League matches and they lost three straight at the ground between May and August back then in 2015, while they last endured three in a row ground loss within the same season in October back then in 2013.
- West Ham won this exact game in 1 – 0 last season, resulting in a surge of 10 home league fixtures winless against Arsenal with 3 draws and 7 losses. They didn’t win back to back home league matches against Arsenal since October 1984.
Head to Head of West Ham United vs Arsenal:
|12/01/19||West Ham United||1 – 0||Arsenal|
|25/08/18||Arsenal||3 – 1||West Ham United|
|22/04/18||Arsenal||4 – 1||West Ham United|
|13/12/17||West Ham United||0 – 0||Arsenal|
|05/04/17||Arsenal||3 – 0||West Ham United|
Last five matches of West Ham United:
|04/12/19||Wolves||2 – 0||West Ham United|
|30/11/19||Chelsea||0 – 1||West Ham United|
|23/11/19||West Ham United||2 – 3||Tottenham|
|09/11/19||Burnley||3 – 0||West Ham United|
|02/11/19||West Ham United||2 – 3||Newcastle|
Last five matches of Arsenal:
|05/12/19||Arsenal||1 – 2||Brighton|
|01/12/19||Norwich||2 – 2||Arsenal|
|23/11/19||Arsenal||2 – 2||Southampton|
|09/11/19||Leicester City||2 – 0||Arsenal|
|02/11/19||Arsenal||1 – 1||Wolves|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the Hammers squad for a full time of 1 – 1 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
West Ham (+0.25)
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.