09/24/19 02:30 GMT+8
Venue: Volkswagen Arena
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Free Soccer Tips
The evening matchup will be an interesting clash between VfL Wolfsburg and Hoffenheim. The host will look to widen their undefeated start against an underperforming visitor side. TSG Hoffenheim is the tournaments under table low scorers with only 3 goals coming from their opening four fixtures. The visitors also travel to Volkswagen Arena as the only squad in Bundesliga yet to score in on the road game.
Wolfsburg is unbeaten coming from their last nine home soil tournament matches. They got their unbeaten home fixtures in all competitions to 10 games last Thursday, prior to their Europa League win against Ukranian club Oleksandriya. Seven coming from 10 games has resulted in a 3 points haul for Wolfsburg too, so the visitors are really up against this tough team. VfL Wolfsburg is one of only three Bundesliga squads that are undefeated this season. It seems that the host undefeated run will not end against an out formed Hoffenheim team and we expect that Wolfsburg will take the victory at the end of this fixture. Despite the odds, there are few positives for Hoffenheim to take an opportunity to get this game. The evenings’ matchup may give a good chance as any for the visitors to acquire their first on the road goal of this season.
Another thing for the host is their undefeated defense on this season. Die Wolfe has only organized a clean sheet in one fixture, against the bottom table Hertha Berlin. This will be encouraging for the Hoffenheim. Die Kraichgauer will have a good chance to put their goal run woes to bed and strike to start their season.
- Wolfsburg is undefeated in their last nine Bundesliga home soil matches with 6 wins and 3 draws, scoring 26 goals in the process and averaging 2.9 per game.
- Wolfsburg has only lost once coming from their Bundesliga home soil matches against Hoffenheim with 6 wins and 4 draws 1 – 2 result in February 2012.
- Wolfsburg is undefeated after four Bundesliga games for only 3rd time ever and previously 2008/09 and 2015/16.
- TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has only conceded more Bundesliga goals against FC Bayern with 50 that they got against Wolfsburg with 45, same against Leverkusen.
- 79 goals have been recorded within 22 Bundesliga matchup between Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg with 3.6 per game.
Last games of Wolfsburg:
|09/13/19||Fortuna Dusseldorf||1 – 1||Wolfsburg|
|08/31/19||Wolfsburg||1 – 1||SC Paderborn 07|
|08/25/19||Hertha||0 – 3||Wolfsburg|
|08/17/19||Wolfsburg||2 – 1||Fc Koln|
Last games of Hoffenheim:
|09/15/19||Hoffenheim||0 – 3||SC Freiburg|
|08/31/19||Bayer Leverkusen||0 – 0||Hoffenheim|
|08/24/19||Hoffenheim||3 – 2||Werder Bremen|
|08/18/19||Eintracht Frankfurt||1 – 0||Hoffenheim|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|To Score in First Half||Wolfsburg|
|Full-Time Result||2 – 1|
|Match to Win||Wolfsburg|
Register now to receive our 50% First Deposit Bonus and 10% Weekly Bonus Exclusive for sports members, only the trusted Bet365 Sports Tips for free from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.