English Premier League
Time: 03:45 GMT+8 on December 27, 2019
Venue: Molineux Stadium
Free Daily Football Betting Tips for Malaysia and Singapore
Wolves revenge following the loss against Tottenham
Wolverhampton Wanderers FC will host the tough Manchester City squad at the Molineux Stadium for the English Premier League and the City will try to close the interval at the top of the league when they arrive an interesting Wolves form. The host undefeated streak finally came to break earlier this month as the 90th minute Jan Vertonghen, mainly a central defender and can also play a left-back, winner seen Spurs take a rather unexpected 2 – 1 victory at Molineux, however, head coach Nuno Espirito Santo’s squad didn’t waste time in returning to its shape. Wolves got an act of revenge with a 2 – 1 victory against Norwich on Saturday, an outcome that puts them in 6th position within the table as we go into the 2nd half of the competition. They are only five points off track of the top four, and with only one loss from their last 13 league matches, they are certainly a power to be reckoned with. Wolverhampton already has proven themselves last season and was no coincidence and their capability to achieve shuffle continental and domestic duties have included a new dimension to a side with an ever-improving reputation.
Pep Guardiola’s fight for the Premier League will not stop
Manchester City is considered as one of the tough teams in the Premier League and the City may be well off the pace in the league’s title run, however, they are not done until their main objective for the title is completed. Nevertheless, it seems that something happened at Man City and they won only 12 coming from their 18 league matches this season and have failed to win three from their last seven fixtures. This added the depressing loss against both Manchester United and Liverpool, also the dismal draw against Newcastle at the end of November. Additionally, Pep’s squad has already been defeated by Wolves this season, a disappointing 2 – 0 loss at the ground to them back then in October.
- Wolves have lost the entire three of their Premier League matches played on a Friday, while the City has only lost one of their eight fixtures with 4 wins and 4 draws.
- Wolves didn’t lose straight home league matches since January when they lost against both Crystal Palace and Liverpool at their venue.
- Wolves against Man City will consider as the 100th Premier League match to occur on Friday. The ground squad has 48 wins of the previous 99 such matches with 28 draws and 23 losses.
- Manchester City has just failed to score in one of their last 10 league matches against the Wolves, registering 21 goals in total. Although the blank did come in the reverse game in October with 0 – 2.
- Manchester City FC generated one of their remarkable performances for some time against Leicester on Saturday and that will give them huge self-confidence in the battle.
- Manchester City’s Pep Guardiola will take some rotations for this upcoming matchup and that maybe without IIkay Gundogan, midfielder, who is having a hard time with a knock sustained in that game.
Head to Head of Wolves vs Manchester City:
|06/10/19||Manchester City||0 – 2||Wolves|
|14/01/19||Manchester City||3 – 0||Wolves|
|25/08/18||Wolves||1 – 1||Manchester City|
|24/10/17||Manchester City||0 – 0||Wolves|
|22/04/12||Wolves||0 – 2||Manchester City|
Last five matches of Wolves:
|21/12/19||Norwich||1 – 2||Wolves|
|15/12/19||Wolves||1 – 2||Tottenham|
|08/12/19||Brighton||2 – 2||Wolves|
|04/12/19||Wolves||2 – 0||West Ham|
|01/12/19||Wolves||1 – 1||Sheffield United|
Last five matches of Manchester City:
|21/12/19||Manchester City||3 – 1||Leicester|
|15/12/19||Arsenal||0 – 3||Manchester City|
|07/12/19||Manchester City||1 – 2||Manchester United|
|03/12/19||Burnley||1 – 4||Manchester City|
|30/11/19||Newcastle||2 – 2||Manchester City|
However, for the final statement and prediction, We are still backing up the City squad for a full time of 1 – 3 scorecard, both teams to score, and with the trusted website in Singapore football betting tips handicap of:
Manchester City -1.5
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.