English FA Cup
11/13/19 03:45 GMT+8
Venue: Huish Park Stadium
Preview, Key Insights, Head to Head, Prediction, Odds, Free Soccer Tips
Yeovil Town will welcome the Hartlepool at the Huish Park Stadium for the English FA Cup and the 1st round of this campaign continues on Tuesday night. It has been a successful event so far in the National League after the last season’s resentful disappointment of relegation from League 2, however, boss Darren Sarll’s team have appeared personality and flexibility by comeback on this term and the team now positioned in 2nd place in the non-league top flight following some splendid features. The host endured only two losses coming from their last 13 games in the entire tournaments and this great upturn in shape has ended in the west country outfit achieving 10 victories during this campaign, and this has pushed them into involuntary promotion disagreement. On the other hand, a 1 – 0 ground victory over National League ladder, the visitors have lost only two of their last nine games overall and previous shape has surely perceived the north east outfit improve their chance with victories over tonight’s rival, its Yeovil Town, as well as succeeding wins against Barnet and Aldershot in the league. The outcome from on the road have been good too as boss Antony Sweeney’s team has lost only three games on travel fixtures so far in this season, however, have obtained only one victory coming from their last five on the road matches, so the consecutive wins’ markets must also have avoided where Hartlepool are concerned. However, for the final statement, We are still backing up the host for a full time of 2 – 1 scorecard with a trusted Malaysia football betting tips handicap of Yeovil Town -0.5.
- Yeovil Town has netted in 11 coming from their last 12 FA Cup games, and just unable to score against Manchester United in the 2017-18 4th round.
- Yeovil Town has encountered Hartlepool one time before in the FA Cup, losing by 4 – 2 on the road in the 2nd round game in December 2010.
- 11 of Yeovil Town’s last 15 games overall have seen both teams’ scores.
- Five of Hartlepool’s last seven on the road fixtures have seen both teams scores.
- Hartlepool United wasn’t able to find the net from their last three FA Cup fixtures on travel, also 1st round matches from the past two seasons.
- These two teams have encountered as recently as October, Hartlepool having 2 – 1 at the ground in a National League battle.
- The previous five encounters on the trot between these two saw both teams’ scores.
Head to Head of Yeovil Town vs Hartlepool:
|10/05/19||Hartlepool United||2 – 1||Yeovil Town|
|02/04/17||Hartlepool United||1 – 1||Yeovil Town|
|09/10/16||Yeovil Town||1 – 2||Hartlepool United|
|02/13/16||Hartlepool United||2 – 1||Yeovil Town|
|09/26/15||Yeovil Town||1 – 2||Hartlepool United|
Last five matches of Yeovil Town:
|11/02/19||Yeovil Town||1 – 1||Boreham Wood|
|10/29/19||Haringey Borough||0 – 3||Yeovil Town|
|10/26/19||Chorley FC||1 – 2||Yeovil Town|
|10/12/19||Yeovil Town||1 – 2||Harrogate Town|
|10/08/19||Yeovil Town||3 – 1||Woking|
Last five matches of Hartlepool:
|11/05/19||Hartlepool United||0 – 1||Solihull Moors|
|11/02/19||Notts County||2 – 2||Hartlepool United|
|10/26/19||Hartlepool United||2 – 0||Barnet|
|10/19/19||Hartlepool United||1 – 0||Brackley Town|
|10/12/19||Aldershot Town||0 – 3||Hartlepool United|
Free Soccer Tips for You!
|Full-Time Score Result||2 – 1|
|Both Teams to Score||Yes|
|Team Match Goals||Under 2.5|
|Full-Time Team Result||Yeovil Town|
|Team To Score First||Yeovil Town|
|Handicap||Yeovil Town -0.5|
Register now to receive our 100% First Deposit Bonus, 10% Weekly Reload Bonus Exclusive for sports members and 100% First Deposit Bonus on E-Sports Betting. Only at the trusted Bet365 Football Prediction for FREE from the world’s most recommended online sportsbook.